• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow...

just thought i'd share....very interesting, found it on ht

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1222050

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!! thats sweeeeeeetttttttttttt

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

wtf mate .... crazy shit

Comment

why in the hell did he swap a hyundai motor in there?! nah, j/k

props for the originality, but i hope he didnt choose that project hoping for better 1/4 times than with a honda motor

(he may have explained it in the thread, but i didnt read the whole thing, hehe)

Comment

dsm power w/ hyundai valve cover lol

Comment

thats sweet but I imagine the time and work it took to get that in would be more than what most people look for. But MAD PROPS to him.
            "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
            sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
            Did work for: jhoff_cb7
            Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
              why in the hell did he swap a hyundai motor in there?! nah, j/k

props for the originality, but i hope he didnt choose that project hoping for better 1/4 times than with a honda motor

(he may have explained it in the thread, but i didnt read the whole thing, hehe)

with 8,500 dollars including car could you hit 11s? no nitrous.. and using turbo setup?
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

yea its just a valve cover

"Hyundai valve cover......tell people it is hyudai powered if their ricers they will believe it!"

Comment

I bet it's a monster, but the sleeper look is so boring. You're the only one who knows it's fast, and if you want to show others you need to race. The valve cover is a pretty stupid idea, and I bet that car doesn't last more than 5 years before something goes awfully wrong.
                  My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                    with 8,500 dollars including car could you hit 11s? no nitrous.. and using turbo setup?
                    haha, i knew my statement would catch someones attention

i, personally? probably not. hell, the quickest car i have ever been behind the wheel of was a low 14 second mustang. i know for a fact that i couldnt handle that hatch or anything greater

but what i was saying is that i have seen a CX hatch with a B18C5 w/ bone stock internals consistently knock on 12's door. below is a vid of him running a 13.4, but he has had runs at 13.1-.2 since that vid was taken probably 3 years ago.

http://importlounge.com/mpeg/drag-01.mpg

orginality, i give him respect for such a creative work of machinery. originality is something that is somewhat obsolete these days when it comes to these types of things.

as far as the quarter mile time that i mentioned in my first post, it could be just as attainable with a honda engine, wheter it be K-series or an ITR motor or whatever.

do you see what im sayin phat?

Comment

It's unique
                      Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Working...
                      X