No announcement yet.

H311RA151N : 1986 Ford F-250 XL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the new radiator and alternator in tonight. Holy shit was it cold. Doesn't sound like it has a gear drive anymore. Also doesn't leak.

Comment

How's the swap idea setting in?

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post

How's the swap idea setting in?
        In what? This I plan on keeping this 460 (385 series) based. Displacement will increase but still a 460.

The Accord idk what I'm going to do with. Life is... up in the air... uncertain... I don't really know how to word it. I don't know how long I'm going to be in Iowa or even where I will be or my financial status when I leave. I know it's VERY unlikely that I will be here at the end of this year. Thankfully.

Comment

Did some playing the other night.

Comment

New grille, right headlight bezel and turn signal. So after hitting the deer everything is now fixed.

Comment

So you left the blue oval off in hopes to put a Ram or bow tie on it? Haha just picking.

02 Crv
              02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
              92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
              Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                So you left the blue oval off in hopes to put a Ram or bow tie on it? Haha just picking.
                Oh no, a new ones on the way! $40 bucks though...

Comment

Ask next time probably got 20 stroud throughout the shop.

02 Crv
                  02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                  92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                  Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Comment

Bought some new stuff today.

-Mr Gasket flat black 14" air cleaner assembly.

-A "460 cubic inches" decal for the air cleaner.

-A new rag joint for the steering shaft as mine is pretty damn worn. Kinda scary worn in fact.

-Motorcraft, dizzy rotor, cap, plug wires and plugs.

-Standard Motor Company ignition coil.

I've got some things in the works for this truck as for restoring it to it's former glory or getting it closer anyhow. A set of headers isn't too far out. It will be open headers for a while as it will take me a bit to get it to an exhaust shop.

Comment

Looking good sir, you are doing an excellent job. Love seeing old rigs on the road and well loved. I've been busting ass on my 88' Chevy truck for the last 2 weeks, and it's starting to take its toll on me, but it's worth it in the end when you get to go out and fire the ol' beast up and they run smooth as a sewing machine (but much louder! )
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                          Looking good sir, you are doing an excellent job. Love seeing old rigs on the road and well loved. I've been busting ass on my 88' Chevy truck for the last 2 weeks, and it's starting to take its toll on me, but it's worth it in the end when you get to go out and fire the ol' beast up and they run smooth as a sewing machine (but much louder! )
                          Thank you. Something about old trucks. Work on them, make them run real nice then take them out and cruise down the road nice and easy. Mine is running so damn good lately. Still has a ton of work that needs done but as for operating it's as sweet as can be. I drive it everyday. I'd drive it across the country if I had too.

Comment

New parts.

Comment

Snapped a pic at work today. So glad I got the new grille, bezel and turn signal in.

Comment

Got a new Mr. Gasket air cleaner assembly. 14" diameter. Not using the filter of course, using my massive 14x5" filter I have on it currently. Just wanted a better air cleaner assembly. Mines bent slightly and been modified to fit a little bit.

Also got a decal as can be seen. Neat little touch I thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X