No announcement yet.

CB7tuner.com branded product ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ That's actually a pretty cool design, even though the metal looks flimsy.

Jon's already got a nice keychain pre-order going in the For Sale section, if you haven't seen it:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...62#post3272162

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Yeah, Jon's design is somewhat similar (back and front, rather than a 3/4 view... though that's pretty cool as well!)
      Definitely not breaking any rules. I don't own "CB7", just CB7tuner! As long as someone isn't using the CB7tuner name or logo without my permission, I'm cool.

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
        ^ That's actually a pretty cool design, even though the metal looks flimsy.

Jon's already got a nice keychain pre-order going in the For Sale section, if you haven't seen it:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...62#post3272162
        Actually the seller lists it as:

Material: 18 gauge High Quality 304 Brushed Stainless Steel

As for Jon's pre-order sale section I must be doing something wrong as I get this message when I click the link:
        "Your administrator has required a password to access this forum. Please enter this password now.
        Note: This requires cookies!"
        My Collection:
        93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
        00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
        04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

^ You need the password to enter the classified section.
          Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Read the "thread rules" sticky or whatever
            I'm faster then a prius

Comment

I love the keychain Jon! Looks cool, I'll be ordering one soon.

Deev, do we have CB7Tuner shirts/hoodies/hats still? I remember seeing something like that when I bought my stickers, but I think you were out of everything but XXL sizes

Edit: I checked out the cafepress.com/cb7tuner site, could use some updating.
              Last edited by GTRON; 06-24-2017, 02:07 PM.
              I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Yeah, the Cafepress site is pretty lame at the moment. A lot of the stuff on there has been added by Cafepress without me even knowing, so it looks pretty awful! Most of the artwork on there is 12+ years old
                The shirts that I had were much better than the Cafepress shirts, but you're right... I only have small, XXL, and XXXL in stock now. Lots of big folks said they wanted them, and once they came in, they all disappeared! Probably didn't help that I had to charge more for them, since they cost more to make AND ship.

Comment

The printing on my CB7tuner shirt has the best longevity of any T shirt I've ever owned. I've been wearing it regularly for 5 years.

Comment

Found this site for custom floor mats (Made in the USA) while watching an old episode of Overhaulin'. I'm at least going to ask about duplicating the OEM driver mats.

http://starwestmats.com/
                    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Love to see if they can fabricate all-weather versions too.
                      So far these generic knock offs are about as close to an OEM style as I can find but it's obvious the fit is all wrong.

Let us know what you find out...
                      My Collection:
                      93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
                      00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
                      04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

I'm looking into mats. I just messaged Jon to see if he has a connection, and I'm also looking into diamond-plate "mats" for the front (not sure what the interest would be for these, but they're pretty cool!)

Comment

Working...
                        X