HondAccordMan : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Looking good man, love that leather interior.
    Thank you

Originally posted by Hondapawa View Post
    Car is still looking good. Looks like we've went the same path. Car were ok, than you got mecanical problem and i got an accident then we both thought about letting the car go to the jy but decided to keep it and fix it. Keep going with your project man!

Good work.
    Yup. I was really seriously considering junking this thing. But I guess a bad distributor isn't enough to send the thing to the junkyard

The Accord will live on
    HondAccordMan-1991 Honda Accord LX Sedan

Click for MRT thread

Comment

Originally posted by HondAccordMan View Post
      Thank you

Yup. I was really seriously considering junking this thing. But I guess a bad distributor isn't enough to send the thing to the junkyard

The Accord will live on
      Same for me the car crash made it look real bad, but i could not let it go. This time it will only get better!

Comment

Originally posted by Hondapawa View Post
        Same for me the car crash made it look real bad, but i could not let it go. This time it will only get better!
        Oh yes

Click for MRT thread

Comment

You know I've only put 6900 miles on this thing since I bought the car 2 years ago? That surprised me.

It's now sitting at 149,026 miles. I plan on giving the motor a much needed budget overhaul when she crosses over 150,000 in a month or so.

Click for MRT thread

Comment

I saw the phrase, "intial detailing" and I figured, oh he's gonna vaccuum his car, but no...You completely gutted, cleaned and replaced interior. Awesome work man, that kind of dedication shows your willing to hunt around and try stuff yourself to save a little $$$. keep up the good work, I love you interior
            Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be

Comment

Originally posted by Kboers View Post
              I saw the phrase, "intial detailing" and I figured, oh he's gonna vaccuum his car, but no...You completely gutted, cleaned and replaced interior. Awesome work man, that kind of dedication shows your willing to hunt around and try stuff yourself to save a little $$$. keep up the good work, I love you interior
              Lol yes. i started with Maroon cloth and ended up with black leather

I try to keep my cars as clean as possible. My engine bay is beyond help though, unfortunately. Time for a rebuild

Click for MRT thread

Comment

Originally posted by HondAccordMan View Post
                You know I've only put 6900 miles on this thing since I bought the car 2 years ago? That surprised me.
                jeebus! i've had my wagon on the road for just over a month and i've put 2,000 miles on it.....

in my sedan i've done 2,000 in about a week.

and i digress.
                Originally posted by deevergote
                These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Some crappy pics. They're too dark

Still need to wetsand and buff my hood and paint the door handles black. Those projects should be done pretty soon. The rest I need to do is mechanical though.

Click for MRT thread

Comment

Hit 150,000 miles a few days ago

Click for MRT thread

Comment

Shes coming along nicely
                      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Working...