Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

did the acura legend lip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did the acura legend lip.

just put on the acura lip. booyyyyy what a difference!

not gonna lie... THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!! i gotta find me a lip now. i test fitted one and it looked good but seeing it on another DX makes me want one

Comment

yea bro, makes a BIGGGGG difference. it was worth the 60 bucks i paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by i<3cb7 View Post
        yea bro, makes a BIGGGGG difference. it was worth the 60 bucks i paid for it.
        thats sick..love the dark cb

i want one still, it makes your drop looks way better..meaner looking front end

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

thanx blk, thinkin about droppin it abit lower? smart or shoould i leave it?

Comment

is that the coupe lip, i cant tell anymore.

looks great. i have both sedan and coupe lips, i like the coupe better, now all you need to do is make a diy lip like me, or get a cd5 rear lip my friend.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

coupe lip lOl, yea im doin rear lip next... and trunk lip and the window visor all commin soon... lOl

Comment

holy shitters, you paid 60 beans for that lip, is it brand new?
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

that looks good man, are you planing on painting the car anytime soon or thats your theme?

Comment

na actually used. but that lip is like impossibl to find out here so fxck it i bought it. and @ master barber... i plan on paintin it the same blue just waitin for the funds. only did that cus i replaced the doors and the fenders and they happen to all come black.

Comment

Nice....!!! I been trying to find a coupe lip at the local junker but never get so lucky.. I only found sedan lips.
                      I might check out the local stealership for a brand new one.
                      Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

coupe lips are coming harder to find nowadays..goes well with the whip..

Lou's Build Thread!
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                        "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

yea, they almost impossible to find. get the sedan lip and just heat and stretch it. thats what one of the other guys on the forum did.

Comment

i got mine for like 50 bucks and boy was it worth every penny. i love it

Comment

yeah i dont regret payin the 60 bucks for it. made it look 100x better.

Comment

Working...
                              X