No announcement yet.

complete jdm Digital climate control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so excited to see another one of these threads :3 but this one is actually going on while I'M a member! ^_^v

search "dcc" and James_Mattheu's thread will come up, he punched out a ton of info in his DCC build thread, along with wiring stuff. i mean, there's no like separate pic of how the wiring diagram he came up with looks like, but he did a lot of work on figuring out the wires.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=dcc

if you're gonna get this DCC working, I'll root you on.
    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Tippy, you seem to know your stuff on these JDM climate controls .

I've always seen threads , but none actually working.

Crossing my fingers you guys figure this out becuase this is a bad ass JDM option.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Tippey knows EVERYTHING that's ever been brought up. Even stuff he doesn't know about, he KNOWS ABOUT. O_O

but yes. I really want a DCC, because MKIII Supras have it and its soooo niceee
        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

wow, this guy has all the wiring figured out, just made it so much easier
          My MRT

Comment

Originally posted by #1_M.I._CARLOS View Post
            maybe... im would open that prelude face to see how it works
            What? You aren't just going to look at the board and understand how it works without some sort of schematic

because the face includes the fans
            Why did you quote yourself ?

Originally posted by tommi View Post
            ProJect Got his working i beleive.
            Too bad he won't share with us

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
            I'm so excited to see another one of these threads :3 but this one is actually going on while I'M a member! ^_^v

search "dcc" and James_Mattheu's thread will come up, he punched out a ton of info in his DCC build thread, along with wiring stuff. i mean, there's no like separate pic of how the wiring diagram he came up with looks like, but he did a lot of work on figuring out the wires.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=dcc

if you're gonna get this DCC working, I'll root you on.
            The information he provided is a good starting point but its all based off of experience with his other digital climate control swap and he never tested any of the stuff he posted. I actually talked with him after that and he gave me some revised information that i have some where in my email. Like for example it includes a rear defroster wire but there is no rear defroster switch on that climate control.

Originally posted by 93SM4_CB7 View Post
            Tippy, you seem to know your stuff on these JDM climate controls .

I've always seen threads , but none actually working.

Crossing my fingers you guys figure this out becuase this is a bad ass JDM option.
            I've been researching it for awhile

if i could raise $120 i could actually buy the JDM service manual and pull ALOT of information out of that for the community. I would scan the whole thing and make a PDF of it. I don't have that money though right now.

wow, this guy has all the wiring figured out, just made it so much easier
            Not quite

Read what i said to p5ylance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
              He has offered, but he never really wrote down what he did or how exactly he did it. Therefore he doesn't really remember half of it. It's a complicated and an elaborate task to take note of. So i don't blame him. Not to mention he doesn't come on here anymore.

There were a handful of members to try it, but only Project and one other member (i forget what his name was) finished it. I think cpmike may still be working on his

IIRC the sensors 4th gen lude are the same but the wiring isn't.

Mine came with the harness

No sensors or anything else though. I'm slowly gathering the pieces to put this puzzle together. Other things keep coming up and taking priority though.

Click picture to see my mrt
              Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                He has offered, but he never really wrote down what he did or how exactly he did it. Therefore he doesn't really remember half of it. It's a complicated and an elaborate task to take note of. So i don't blame him. Not to mention he doesn't come on here anymore.

There were a handful of members to try it, but only Project and one other member (i forget what his name was) finished it. I think cpmike may still be working on his

No sensors or anything else though. I'm slowly gathering the pieces to put this puzzle together. Other things keep coming up and taking priority though.
                I contacted him 2 or 3 times without any response and hes been online between those messages

I find it hard to believe that he didn't write down any wiring colors or what they do during the swap. There's no way.

The swap itself isn't hard. The hardest part is mounting the power heater door control

We already have power vent position and power fresh air flap.

As i said on the last page

Every sensor can be had from a 97-99 acura CL for the swap.

Comment

What? You aren't just going to look at the board and understand how it works without some sort of schematic

Why did you quote yourself ?

The information he provided is a good starting point but its all based off of experience with his other digital climate control swap and he never tested any of the stuff he posted. I actually talked with him after that and he gave me some revised information that i have some where in my email. Like for example it includes a rear defroster wire but there is no rear defroster switch on that climate control.

I've been researching it for awhile

if i could raise $120 i could actually buy the JDM service manual and pull ALOT of information out of that for the community. I would scan the whole thing and make a PDF of it. I don't have that money though right now.

Not quite

Read what i said to p5ylance.
                  well he got the parts from random cars, mainly the CL so yeah its gonna be different but as far as the wire colors and all that that is very helpfull
                  My MRT

Comment

I contacted him 2 or 3 times without any response and hes been online between those messages

I find it hard to believe that he didn't write down any wiring colors or what they do during the swap. There's no way.

The swap itself isn't hard. The hardest part is mounting the power heater door control

We already have power vent position and power fresh air flap.

As i said on the last page

Every sensor can be had from a 97-99 acura CL for the swap.
                    I know he helped a few people. Maybe he stopped giving out info by the time you asked. He could've wrote it down then tossed it once he was done. Or got tossed out by accident. Who knows. But yeah the swap itself isn't hard.
                    Yeah Cl sensors work too, as already mentioned in the other thread. Just stating more options.
                    Last edited by sikz6; 09-08-2011, 07:05 PM.

Comment

I know he helped a few people. Maybe he stopped giving out info by the time you asked. He could've wrote it down then tossed it once he was done. Or got tossed out by accident. Who knows. But yeah the swap itself isn't hard.
                      Yeah Cl sensors work too, as already mentioned in the other thread. Just stating more options.
                      Who did he tell? Maybe they still have some information

Comment

Who did he tell? Maybe they still have some information
                        Let me try looking.

Comment

Good luck . You should do a nice write up on it when you are done
                          93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
                          1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
                          1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
                          1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
                          1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
                          1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

yeah i will as soon as i get to mess with it properly, hopefully on the weekend, ill take pictures and write down everything i can here.
                            My MRT

Comment

i have 2 and a half sets of this stuff: an entire JDM heater core, some CL parts, etc. whenever i get around to finishing the wiring, you know me... ill have all the diagrams to post lol. planning to do it next spring, but no guarantees...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                                i have 2 and a half sets of this stuff: an entire JDM heater core, some CL parts, etc. whenever i get around to finishing the wiring, you know me... ill have all the diagrams to post lol. planning to do it next spring, but no guarantees...
                                So do you know the wire colors going to the heater core motor? That would be a great piece of information

Comment

Working...
                                X