Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What rims? taking suggestions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What rims? taking suggestions!

hi again! im taking suggestions on what rims i should toss on my car, Cherry Blossom, its still early build but itll end up in a light pink, heres current pics:

This will be a girl theme and the car will be light pink? (Sorry, we don't see a lot of females in here)

Comment

the theme will be pink, silver and black, so yes i would think so

Comment

hayashi sakura

Comment

im asking for rims, not pics of cars, i wanna know what would look good on my wagon

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletOkami View Post
            the theme will be pink, silver and black, so yes i would think so
            Are you going to paint the rims too?

Comment

im asking for rims, not pics of cars, i wanna know what would look good on my wagon
              Is there a post that was deleted? I don't understand why you said that.

I have autostrada modenas on my car. They look good.
              sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131874

CTRL F: Sakura

You can’t go wrong with 92’s, ITR’s, or TE37’s

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131874

CTRL F: Sakura

You can’t go wrong with 92’s, ITR’s, or TE37’s
                  i dont wanna be basic so TE37's are out

Comment

i dont wanna be basic so TE37's are out
                    Lol Basic. So I guess all the big D1 competitors, and circuit racers are all basic. You want some not basic rims that will set you apart Sprint Hart CP-R comps or Carving stark II. Or some work Meisters. Those aren’t “Basic” rims and they demand high dollar.

So I hope you have 2-3 grand to drop on some non basic rims. You have yet to give us some insight on what exactly you are looking for. Mesh? Fat spoke? concave? Deep dish? Something.....
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Lol. The most millennial thing you could have done was ask for opinions, shoot them down, and call them basic.

Just so you know, Sakuras are also called CHERRY BLOSSOMS.

Comment

HREs
                        Kinesis
                        Fikse

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                          Lol. The most millennial thing you could have done was ask for opinions, shoot them down, and call them basic.

Just so you know, Sakuras are also called CHERRY BLOSSOMS.

Comment

How about starting with specs.

ON a 5th Gen Wagon, you're gonna want at least 17s. 15s and 16s are just too small for the larger wagon IMO.

As far as width and offset, what are you looking for? Do you want something that fits easily, and is a bit sunken in? Or are you looking for beefy fitment with wide tires? Or a lower offset and a slightly stretched tire?

And yes, give us some ideas of what style of wheel you want. We can suggest stuff all day, but without knowing what you like, its like playing a game of Battleship. 90&#37; chance we're gonna miss.

Comment

im looking for doing a touge type thing, its hard to explain but something i can still daily, and to that one guy complaining about how i shot one of his 3 suggestions down, you do know theres nicer ways to saythings right?

Comment

Working...
                              X