Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Play Metal Gear Solid?

I have all the Metal Gear Solid games.
    I play MGSV (PC) and MGS:PW (PS3) online and I was wondering if anyone else plays.

Betty and Betzi died for our sins

I used to be all about MGS - hence the "Cyborg" in my username. Back in the PS1/PS2 days, I had played those games several times over. I've got Ground Zeros and The Phantom Pain on PS3, but have yet to get into them. I just haven't had the interest in sitting down and playing games in a while.

My collection:

- MGS (PS1)
    - MGS2 (PS2)
    - MGS2 Substance (PS2)
    - MGS3 Subsistence Limited Edition (PS2; includes the original Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 from the MSX system - I got rid of Snake Eater after I got this)
    - MGS4 (PS3)
    - MGS HD Collection (PS3 - got it for the port of PSP's Peace Walker)
    - MGS5 Ground Zeroes (PS3)
    - MGS5 The Phantom Pain (PS3)
    - Metal Gear Saga Vol's 1 & 2 (DVD)

I borrowed VR Missions (PS1) from a friend back when it was relevant; I've been meaning to track down a copy for myself.
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 07-03-2017, 07:16 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Are there any servers still running for MGS games? I have the original Battlefield Bad Company and people still play that old dyno.
      [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Originally posted by Crankshaft View Post
        Are there any servers still running for MGS games? I have the original Battlefield Bad Company and people still play that old dyno.
        Hackers got MGO1 and MGO2 working, but you would need either a ps2 with some kind of mod, or an emulator on pc. And for MGO2 you would need a ps3 with CFW, however, in the coming months, it could be accessible to people with normal stock ps3's

Peace Walker on ps3 still has active servers, as well as all versions of of MGSV

Betty and Betzi died for our sins

Comment

Working...
        X