Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Beginner Image Gallery Questions - Ask here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner Image Gallery Questions - Ask here

If you have any questions reguarding the "Beginner Image Gallery" section - Please ask here.

Please do not post questions in this thread reguarding qestions about your car.

If you are unsure of making a thread regarding "Beginner Image Gallery" please post in here.
    If you are wanting to find a thread that has recently been "un-stickied" it can be found here.
    Last edited by evil_demon_01; 04-21-2010, 05:04 PM.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
    The thread in the rules forum that says "How do I . . . Post videos, pictures, Signatures etc"

And the one just below this thread that says "Common Beginner Image Gallery info can be found here PLEASE READ HERE FIRST"

Either of those tell you how to post pictures.
    I'm new to this also but can this be done thru a cell phone

Comment

Most smart phones, yea.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
        Most smart phones, yea.
        How? It look different on an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by PoohDiddy252 View Post
          How? It look different on an iPhone.
          This website functions on the same code for all devices, regardless of how it looks on your phone.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

How can I upload pics
            1991 cb7 daily driver and huge project

http://s1117.photobucket.com/user/pu...tml?sort=3&o=1

Comment

Originally posted by purplebomb View Post
              How can I upload pics
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158273
              '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
              If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

with or without mud flap?

i was thinking about taking off my stock mud flaps on my 90 accord lx. would it look better with or without them?

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                  Originally posted by Mishakol129
                  Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by PoohDiddy252 View Post
                    I'm new to this also but can this be done thru a cell phone
                    I'm also new to this like super new and it's confusing. I'm 14 and I got my hands on a 93 cb7 or maybe a 91 with a cheap bootleg insurance but ilnow how a 93 looks. Anyways I would appreciate some like tips or whatever and that sorta stuff. You seem like your on the same page with me lol

Comment

how do you post pictures on profile/forums???

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad93 View Post
                        how do you post pictures on profile/forums???
                        Go to the link several posts up by Joey GT-R
                        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

[/IMG]

Comment

Turns out when you click on the photobucket share button and click on the URL link, it already contains the [IMG][/IMG] in the copied link. So no need to sue the image icon

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                              If you have any questions reguarding the "Beginner Image Gallery" section - Please ask here.

If you are unsure of making a thread regarding "Beginner Image Gallery" please post in here.
                              If you are wanting to find a thread that has recently been "un-stickied" it can be found here.
                              How i can upload pictures?

Comment

Working...
                              X