Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Mugen Lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha welcome to the forum btw, Im rockin that green SE with new tan leather, my parents have owned the car since 1992 off the show room floor, you should check out some of my threads, Everybody loves their accords! I cant wait for your pics!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180077

Theres my thread btw ^^^^

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
        haha welcome to the forum btw, Im rockin that green SE with new tan leather, my parents have owned the car since 1992 off the show room floor, you should check out some of my threads, Everybody loves their accords! I cant wait for your pics!
        nice and well mine dose not look beat up at all i got it on i say 2000? and well some haters scratch my trunk and i had to prime it clear it etc bc it was horrible they wrote stuff etc etc but dint put me down =) i just got my h22A engine today cant wait to put it in also the mug lip lol

Comment

ahh so clean! i love it the paint is so new i need mine to be paint original color like the pic i show you =) my interior is not so great but what can i say it came like that yet nothing that cant be fix right?

Comment

NICE man, screw haters never got me down, damn jerks, my parents bought this cb7 for $25,000 in 1992! Some dumbass that was supposed to just change my calipers tried stealing my BOSE cd changer, he broke it! And he scratched my trunk and chipped my valve cover paint, so I had to repaint the valve cover, now I have to get the car repainted and I also fix my CD player
            Last edited by keepinitclean; 07-15-2011, 08:11 AM.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

thx bro! the paint was a complete mess, the person that did it did a horrible job so I just have to get it redone soon :/ I'm just pretty good with waxing thats why the paint looks mint! You should do an acura CL inteor swap, direct fit!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

NICE man, screw haters never got me down, damn jerks, my parents bought this cb7 for $25,000 in 1992! Some dumbass that was supposed to just change my calipers tried stealing my BOSE cd changer, he broke it! And he scratched my truck and chipped my valve cover paint, so I had to repaint the valve cover, now I have to get the car repainted and I also fix my CD player
                wow 25k ! i payed i think 2500 around there.. and well i get called rice names lame tuner etc etc by my friend his a muscle car btw and well its annoying i have not done much to the honda since i got it lol or anything to be called names yet just bc its a honda here comes the insults .=(

Comment

thx bro! the paint was a complete mess, the person that did it did a horrible job so I just have to get it redone soon :/ I'm just pretty good with waxing thats why the paint looks mint! You should do an acura CL inteor swap, direct fit!
                  really i can swap it? interesting i will look into that

Comment

HEY your car is basically stock, screw your muscle car friends, this site has your back, we are proud honda owners, and ya you can swap for CL leather seats, and you can have heated seats too, theres a writeup on here

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Why not rock the mugen lip for our year accord it fits better....heres an pic of mine...
                      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                        Why not rock the mugen lip for our year accord it fits better....heres an pic of mine...
                        nice that looks really good! as well

Comment

BY GOD YOUR CAR IS BEAUTIFUL! I have the same color car!
                          No you don't.

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                          Because the 90-93 "Mugen" lip is too "sharp". The 94-95 is more rounded and more subtle.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I have searched around for it and its hard to find, and also i like the 9495, its like josh said, its more round... what can I say? i like curves :P

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Zato View Post
                              o no dude i wish it was mine this is my wallpaper ! lol sorry 4 the misunderstanding i keep this pic bc this is what i want mine to look and am not that far from it =) i have same color green 93 Se
                              funny you should say that i have this car set to my wallpaper on my phone lol im using it as my inspiration myself just im not going with taht color green

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by Zato View Post
                                see if it works and if thats what you want to see =D?
                                just so yall know, this is NOT a Mugen style lip.

Comment

Working...
                                X