Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel Well Fasteners?

Hey Guys,
    I am working on repairing rust right now, slow going, but going. I removed the drivers-side, rear wheel-well plastic-cover-thing and couldn't remove the plastic fasteners without snapping most of them... (The plastic cover covering the filler tube, inside the wheel well, for the gas tank)
    What's the proper name for those, and anyone know where I could get some more?

Thanks!
    I'm faster then a prius

I went to clipsandfasteners.com and loaded up.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Honda part: 91545-SE0-003 CLIP ASSY. (8MM)

Still show as available on Majestic's site.

If they are like the front fender liner clips, you have to back the center screw out about 0.2 inches, then you should be able to simply grab the screw and the whole clip can be pulled out.
      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

i'm a big fan of: http://www.pdqautosupplies.com/

you can get an entire box of 25 stock-matching clips for super cheap. Instead of just replacing missing ones you have enough to replace them all and still have extras.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
          Honda part: 91545-SE0-003 CLIP ASSY. (8MM)

Still show as available on Majestic's site.

If they are like the front fender liner clips, you have to back the center screw out about 0.2 inches, then you should be able to simply grab the screw and the whole clip can be pulled out.
          They weren't the screw type... I look that up. Thanks!
          I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
            i'm a big fan of: http://www.pdqautosupplies.com/

you can get an entire box of 25 stock-matching clips for super cheap. Instead of just replacing missing ones you have enough to replace them all and still have extras.
            Wow, that's a great selection! I love that. Looks like they have everything, thanks for showing me that!
            I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Working...
            X