Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 1990 CB7 let me know what you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leung
    35% tint huh? i like that. it's dark enough to block the sun but not enough to draw attention from the police.
    in the day they dont even bather but at nite its another story

Comment

Originally posted by slik90accord
      get what for ur next car

Get The same susspension for my next CB7. You know coil overs or springs, struts, etc.

90 Accord LX

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Ram

Get The same susspension for my next CB7. You know coil overs or springs, struts, etc.
        yeah the struts i bought the factory ones but new they where like $200 for all 4 and the spring where like $83 shipped off ebey the springs were from a local advance auto parts and think they run good

Comment

Nice man...

Comment

ive been lookin for a color for my 91 4 dr and yours is a good color. is that a stock color?

Comment

rims are a little to G for me,but nice color

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by 914dr
                ive been lookin for a color for my 91 4 dr and yours is a good color. is that a stock color?
                Yeah its Stock But i Wanna get it painted from the body line up black

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991
                  rims are a little to G for me,but nice color
                  they only 18 i wanted 19

Comment

your cb looks good man i would want it lower in the front but it looks good i like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7HeadTurner
                      your cb looks good man i would want it lower in the front but it looks good i like it.
                      i had the bump stops in and it had it up and i cut them sp the car well go down

Comment

clean cb, love the rims and the stance the drop gives it
                        Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=126992

Comment

Look great man... I like the rims.
                          My cb7

h22a
                          5-spd lsd
                          Lord, grant me the serenity
                          to accept the things I cannot change,
                          the courage to change the things I can,
                          and the wisdom to hide the bodies
                          of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by slik90accord
                            My 90 accord with 215/35R18 and a 2 1/2" drop
                            The car looks real good, i'm feeling the drop and the rims...even tho i would rather get those rims 17" insted.

Comment

Thanks 2 all for the comments

Comment

Originally posted by street_beauty90
                                The car looks real good, i'm feeling the drop and the rims...even tho i would rather get those rims 17" insted.
                                i think the 18 look small but i think it looks good thanks for the comment im trying 2 get a lip now

Comment

Working...
                                X