Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a few images from the club this monday night.

still got some definite getting used to, but i really am digging it so far.

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

wow, I can already tell the huge improvement from all your previous shoots.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

thanks. im officially in love with this camera. the image quality and tonal range is absolutely amazing. the colors are super rich and deep as well.

straight out of the camera just resized.

this one has a bit more done just for fun haha
        Last edited by J-specCb4; 03-11-2009, 04:24 PM.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Badass pictures as always but that color is truly amazing.

It's funny seeing your car just chillin' out in front of someplace, I'm so used to seeing it in a "shoot." Must be nice to walk out to that thing everyday.
          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

thanks homie! the color is amazing. i love it!

but yeah i feel bad, its been sitting there undriven for like 4 months. cant wait for good weather. i really wanna spend money on it again but buying 5ds and stuff isnt helping hahah.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
              thanks homie! the color is amazing. i love it!

but yeah i feel bad, its been sitting there undriven for like 4 months. cant wait for good weather. i really wanna spend money on it again but buying 5ds and stuff isnt helping hahah.
              Yeah for sure. PS: on seattle craigslist there is a white personal wheel for sale. BRAND NEW. 200 bucks. Looks sick if you ask me, went up earlier today so it may be gone but I do believe you were looking for one.

You don't drive to work? At least you keep it clean even if you're not driving it. I don't know what I would do with out driving for 4 months. I live on campus and I go out just to drive from time to time.

Link: Fucking sweet wheels.

Comment

fawk! i want that wheel. i drive my daily civic which ic sitting next to it through the winter....

edit: i may have just bought that wheel.
                Last edited by J-specCb4; 03-11-2009, 06:47 PM.

The Chronicles.

Comment

fawk! i want that wheel. i drive my daily civic which ic sitting next to it through the winter....

edit: i may have just bought that wheel.
                  OH I gotcha, I was about to comment about how much I bet you enjoy having that nice accord instead of the ugly civic next to it. I guess you get both!

You bastard, I want that wheel! I thought I'd be a nice guy and pass it over to you though.

Comment

grab it up if u want.... i cant be a jerk. u were the one who showed me. and yes that civic is a pos it gets good mileage and has some rotas on it! hahah.

we piled 7 people in that civic last night hahahaha

The Chronicles.

Comment

grab it up if u want.... i cant be a jerk. u were the one who showed me. and yes that civic is a pos it gets good mileage and has some rotas on it! hahah.

we piled 7 people in that civic last night hahahaha
                      Haha. eg ftw!

No, my money really needs to go elsewhere. It's a sick wheel though. Definitely pick it up if you can. If he wants to go local I'd be willing to pick it up and ship it out to you too, just because it's that cool of wheel.

I want a lot of things I can't have. Get it!

Comment

haha i emailed him and if he wont ship that would be awesome of u to do. id reallly appreciate it! ive been looking for that wheel for a few years. i have a white momo wheel that just isnt the same.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Just got a D80 with a 17-135mm lens. This was taken from a second story window and it was zoomed in as much as possible. Just a test shot.

Comment

haha i emailed him and if he wont ship that would be awesome of u to do. id reallly appreciate it! ive been looking for that wheel for a few years. i have a white momo wheel that just isnt the same.
                            Yeah, I remember when ronald posted his wheel in here you mentioned that which is why I thought of you (no homo) when I saw it on craigslist.

Just PM me and let me know if you need anything. Otherwise I'm expecting some pics of it showing up in here in a week or two!

And to poster above... nice pick up!

Everyone stop getting new cameras... I can't handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
                              Everyone stop getting new cameras... I can't handle it.
                              I needed it. Plus, it's tax time.

Comment

nice panning shot! ull love the dslr world!

and i will let u know. thanks again!

The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X