Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Catback's: SRS vs Yonaka vs Megan type II?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope it works out well for you. Following this thread with great interest right now. I need a catback badly, resonator has a hole rusted in it and starting to get loud. After reading this thread, listening to sound clips, and pricing ive decided on a Yonaka.
    "Brought to you by Carls Jr."

Comment

Originally posted by totaldoughnut View Post
      Hope it works out well for you. Following this thread with great interest right now. I need a catback badly, resonator has a hole rusted in it and starting to get loud. After reading this thread, listening to sound clips, and pricing ive decided on a Yonaka.
      wise selection

just remember that 60mm piping equates to like 2.37 inches..so youre not 2.25 or 2.5..might cause issues but you can swag 2.25 up to 60mm

Comment

OH WTF?!? Vex is banned now??? wtf..

well guess there goes my review, i hope he did something really dumb otherwise thats some f'd up stuff

Comment

Originally posted by CB7DX420 View Post
          OH WTF?!? Vex is banned now??? wtf..

well guess there goes my review, i hope he did something really dumb otherwise thats some f'd up stuff
          Argh! Guess ill just have to go ahead and order it without the review.

Comment

anyone ever get this in and get any sound clips? kinda would like to know for when i replace my cat so maybe ditch the granny stuff in the back half

Comment

No aparently the guy who was going to test fit and review the Yonaka got banned.

I back looked to see if he had an on board fight with a mod, nothing that i saw, so he mustve pissed one off in PM, or one got a wild hair up their poonaner and banned him but I havent seen any mods like that on here they seem pretty justly.

It sucks though, I was really hoping for that review

totaldoughnut, I hope you'll be my new hero and get the Yonaka and review it
              Last edited by CB7DX420; 05-17-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7DX420 View Post
                No aparently the guy who was going to test fit and review the Yonaka got banned.

I back looked to see if he had an on board fight with a mod, nothing that i saw, so he mustve pissed one off in PM, or one got a wild hair up their poonaner and banned him but I havent seen any mods like that on here they seem pretty justly.

It sucks though, I was really hoping for that review

totaldoughnut, I hope you'll be my new hero and get the Yonaka and review it
                He'll be back soon enough..read the rules probably should have applied
                Heres a civic..same shit pretty much, just ours will be deeper..like a 305 vs a 350..looks to be the same type of muffler just tip positioned differently. Pretty quiet..not so much of a good preview..

pos civic

civic si

b20

Yonaka looks to be favored by the civic crowd.. I bought a full gasket set from them for my H and everything was there and just a good as OEM..mls exhaust gasket..oem looking mls head gasket..theyre one of the brands i keep their name in my binder..just not gonna be all oooo buy them..

Comment

On behalf of Vex's request:

Dao Vang If you can, please go to cb7tuner and > Performance Tech > Catback's SRS vs Yonaka vs Megan and send the OP a message that I will return on the 23rd to give him my full overview of the exhaust.

Wait til the 23rd guys. LoL

MRT

Comment

looks like perfect fitment, minty fresh whip too

Comment

Is the Yonaka catback always around the ~250 price range or should I jump on this as soon as possible? Looks and sounds pretty good so far on that civic!

Comment

Originally posted by JFrost7 View Post
                        Is the Yonaka catback always around the ~250 price range or should I jump on this as soon as possible? Looks and sounds pretty good so far on that civic!
                        from what i saw lookn at stuff last nite i was seeing ~450ish a lot

Comment

well I think I just jumped on this yonaka catback, they nixed the shipping charge to canada so I'll put in my 2 cents when it gets here

@JFrost7:streetimports has it for $239, 2 left now MRSP of $449
                          MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                          1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Awsome guys I cant wait to see these reviews, so far it looks like the fitment is near perfect for a round tip exhaust

Comment

Well got my confirmation email from Ups and it won't be delivered til next Tuesday the 28th...so nothing til then!
                              MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                              1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Bah, stop buying them until I get mine, hopefully next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X