No announcement yet.

OEM bodykit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the kit for sure, but love the wood interior always have.

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by #1_M.I._CARLOS View Post
      ps taking a closer look, it seems that the body molding on the doors is that rare thin molding that pops up every now and then on eBay. allot thinner than ours.

maybe this is where it come from

another thing i can think of is that the bumpers are taken from other cb chassis like the ascot... most the the cb's are interchangeable.
      The door moldings are the same thin ones as on all 4th gen Accords sold in Europe. The front and rear bumper seems like one piece but I've never seen one in person so I can't confirm this. I really like the side skirts, there's a local -92 here with just those side skirts so it seems like they were available as separate parts. Or maybe Honda never made the "kitted" bumpers for the facelift 92-93 model.
      Last edited by lindiz; 09-21-2011, 10:42 AM.

Euro CB7 2.2i [F22A3] --> [H22A7]

Comment

the front kit looks like a chop job and the fogs throw it off bad but the rest of it looks nice.
        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

i seen that front bumper lip and cover on here not that long ago, someone has it. also there is one forsale on ebay. im pretty sure it is a oem option back in the day

#3MR 91 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186456
          #2MR 90 sedan: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...51#post2867651
          #1MR 93 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176343

Comment

resurrected

i recently got a hold of a German accessory brochure for cb3's printed back in 92

and much to my surprise, a dealer option full body kit

so there we go fact, lets hope some of our German tuners can import these kits to the US
            My MRT

Comment

Thanks for that post #1_M.I._CARLOS ... Damn I want that sun roof spoiler...

Can anyone translate that page? I'm going to start searching for part numbers...

Comment

I like that kit, great find, and good to know there were other options back then other than the Kaminary kit.

It amazes me how many different front bumpers Honda made available for the CB in different markets. JDM, EDM, Kaminary, wagon bumpers, this one.
                1993 Accord EX
                2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by #1_M.I._CARLOS View Post
                  i recently got a hold of a German accessory brochure for cb3's printed back in 92

and much to my surprise, a dealer option full body kit

so there we go fact, lets hope some of our German tuners can import these kits to the US
                  I would rock this!!!
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

i want the side squirts XD
                    Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
                    den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
                    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Personally I think it's pretty ugly, too curved and rounded for a boxy car.

Comment

i just fell in love. looks fantastic!
                        visit vgruk

Comment

http://www.andysautosport.com/honda/...r00237167.html

I think this is the kit. I know the bumper isnt exact but look at the side skirts. Dead on!

Comment

Sorry man, that's not it.

Wow that takes me back. I remember seeing this kit for the first time around 2002 maybe earlier. A website I use to frequent at the time had it listed for I think $500-$700. I use to really want that kit back in the day.

Comment

almost reminds me of a e36 stock bumper

Comment

Originally posted by onelivinlarge View Post
                                almost reminds me of a e36 stock bumper
                                That's what I thought back then and that's why I wanted it.

Comment

Working...
                                X