Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New to the CB7 community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the CB7 community

Hello all. I just recently purchaced my CB7 last month. It's a 1992 LX with just over 260 k. She's been sadly neglected by previous owners. I first bought it to replace my 99 Taurus that I had totaled in late August.
    After a couple days and a Tune up I took it on a good run up through the ridges by my house. Before this I bagged on Hondas saying they were the cookie cutter tuners of the racing world. After my make it or break it run, during wich I tached out 1st through 3rd and hit the shut off point several times, I was hooked. I found a link to the site on another forum when I was researching popular swaps and builds. I hope to build a one of a kind and contribute what I know when I can.

Welcome!
    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Nice and welcome, can't wait to see your cb.
      Freedom Is Not Free
      U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
        Nice and welcome, can't wait to see your cb.
        Posted a few pictures in the gallery. Aside from a head unit I had laying around it's all stock. After looking at the different builds and swaps I've settled on keeping the original power plant and just upgrading. Aside from the obvious body work my first focus is going to be suspension and handling.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
          Welcome!
          Thanks LadyG.

Comment

No Prob.
            You're clearly literate- and you can spell- so you'll do fine here.
            The first thing you gotta address is that rust!
            Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
              No Prob.
              You're clearly literate- and you can spell- so you'll do fine here.
              The first thing you gotta address is that rust!
              Thanks Lady. I'm just ordering new front fenders and rear wheel arches. I think that will fix 99% of my rust issues. I'm hoping to avoid replacing the rear quarter panels. They're a pain.

Comment

What county r u in
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Mifflin

Comment

Initial plan to fix the body has been pushed to the back burner. Just pulled code # 41 & 43. After reading up on the existing threads I've decided to attack this issue with a new O2 sensor, a new magna flow cat (mine rattles so it needs it.), and a new fuel filter. While I'm under there I might just drop the tank, clean it, and upgrade to an Aem fuel pump. Unnecessary precaution I know but I'll need it sooner or later.

Comment

Welcome

awesome choice ..the cb community is one of the best .... yeo where did u find rear arches??
                      Last edited by illwitit247; 10-17-2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

[andy's Auto Sports and Rock Auto both have them. You can also go directly to Sherman for the parts if you want. Updated with links straight to parts on AAS and Sherman parts. Rock Auto and my phone aren't getting along at the moment.

http://www.andysautosport.com/honda/...anels/sherman/
                        http://www.shermanparts.com/ecat/bas...=1992&view=cat

PS. The link to Sherman shows every part they make for resto work on our cars.
                        Last edited by Daemon.Solis; 10-17-2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X