Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB7T! How goes it? My yearly check in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    Stupid Amazon is taking their sweet time with mine! The site still says "preparing for shipment".
    Amazon Prime FTW.

I'm telling you man, people without prime membership get slow-rolled on getting the stuff out.

I'm pretty much all Amazon these days, for the most part their prices are on par with NewEgg on computer stuff, so yeah.
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Man... you must be right! My order is STILL "preparing for shipment". It says I'll have it between the 10th and the 14th. Seeing as tomorrow is the 13th, they're cutting it close!

This book had better be good, Steve!

Comment

^^ Hey guys. Just now seeing this. Hopefully you've received the book by now, Mike!

Part of the reason for the delay could be due to the fact that each paperback is printed on demand (only as they're ordered). It's a possibility that the printing is grouped with the 'preparation' status.

Anyhow.. will look into it.

Comment

On-demand printing? That's innovative! I didn't know that had become an option!

Yeah, I got it a few days ago. Read the first chapter, and liked what I read so far. I've been busy with work, interviews for more work, researching school, etc... so I haven't been able to devote time to reading further. I'm hoping later this week I'll be able to sit down and really dig into it!

It's weird. Normally when I read a book, I picture the main character as myself. But since I know the author, I'm picturing him as you!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            It's weird. Normally when I read a book, I picture the main character as myself. But since I know the author, I'm picturing him as you!
            Ha - I've heard this from other close friends. Due to the autobiographical nature, it's uhhh... difficult to change perspective!

Glad you received it.

Comment

Working...
            X