Chicago Auto Show: 2006 Civic Si Concept......56k :nono:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akrodha

check out the exaust!! and yea, the cabin need to be moved back about a foot.
    I........love my car. Simple as that.

Comment

Its growin on me!!

Comment

ive seen alot of pics of this car..and i just noticed...NO DOOR HANDLES!!!!....i wanna see how the door opens....
        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Around what time do new models come out for car companies? This car, on estimate, will be around 22k right? Hmmm, instead of sellin my cb7 for a prelude or integra, i might keep it longer and save money for that

Comment

It should be around Sept. or like towards the end of the year, u kno to get the next year's Model.
            If they do come in Sept. they are going to be limited production. until like November, December.

Comment

dude i very well might get that if the real version looks within 80% of that... i know there will be no dark tint, shaved door handles (honda is too practical to expect door poppers to work for 10+ years) exhaust on one side i wouldn't mind either

Comment

It kinda has the looks of a scion...but that's just me.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                91 accord lx (5spd)
                92 accord lx (5spd)
                93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

I am guessing that Acura would discontinue the RSX because it really is similiar to this car. Hmm I am planning on getting a new car and was considering an RSX too. Guess I will check out this car when it comes out. I heard this car has 200 hp tho. According to:

http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=101785

Would it be able to compete with other companies, especially since the new Eclipse has around 260 hp i believe?

Comment

I think it looks good. It has those sharp headlights like the acuras. I saw the new eclipse on the road today. That car is weird looking. A little too modern.
                    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
                      I saw the new eclipse on the road today. That car is weird looking. A little too modern.
                      Totally MODERN, Interior looks nice, But modern to the fullest. The could have done better with the design of the body.
                      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

my friend told me about this car a while ago, he sells cars at acura in groton ct. said it's gonna put the rsx out of buisness. wonder what acura has instore now.

Comment

SPecs? 200 horsepower, brempo calipers, slotted roters, and yes it is a k-series engine, i have no complaints. The recent civcs are going truly small, and fuel efficient. Time to unleash a true sport compact. and who ever said they though sport cars were suposed to be small....umm, if u look at american history, most sports cars were large and heavy....mustang, camero, firebird, viper, etc......u mean sports compacts shoul dbe small, and it reall is small, and i hope it puts the civic back into the realm of tunning!

Comment

Nice looking cars...headlights remind me of a blackhoused TSX headlight, very nice with the center exhaust, but by the looks of it, i have a feeling if it resembles that when production is finalized, its gonna leave the civic price range...SI's were always the most expensive of the Civic class, but if it hits around low 20's for a new civic, you can pick up an SRT-4 for the same price and they have alot more horsepower...doesn't look as good, but most likely will out perform this Civic...but we'll have to wait until production time.
                            "Once a CB7 Tuner, Always a CB7 Tuner"
                            Former h23 swapped accord owner...

2002 Acura 3.2CL
                            20" Rims and Brembo Brake Kit - Ridin classy and slow

1994 MKIV TT Supra
                            BPU+++ (under the knife, getting nastier)

Comment

holy baby accord coupe batman!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=22013
                              cb7tuner.com Cleveland division

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

Working...
                                X