Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Junkyard goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why I jumped on them. I told the guy at the yard that those were "the ebay headlights that everyone has".

Comment

haha thats the kinda stuff i do at my yard, found a mint pair of jdm fogs told him they were just normal bumper lights..what ive seen at my junkyard, edelbrock performance IM for a d16, a couple b16's/h22's/zc's, jdm one peices for a da, LOTS of lowering springs for civic, intakes, momo steering wheel, got a mint rear lip for my buddies ej6 the other day, lots of strut bars, 4+ pairs of cb7 fogs, lots more just cant think right now
      Last edited by Charlie; 08-22-2011, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Haha nice. What yard do you go to? Cookstown?

The guys at my yard know me pretty well and always give me good deal on stuff, especially since I bring them scrap vehicles (5 in 2010 and 2 this year so far).

Plus they like how I pick parts for everyone on here, so they make money not just from me, but the forum too.

Comment

yea cookstown, they dont really know me there pretty stupid, ive been there over 100 times and still everytime i go in there they say " make sure you dont break anything " its pretty annoying considering ive heard them say it so much i just say yeaa yea. in the show room they have like i think 3 f22b1's that have intake and headers on them and they keep all the dohc vtecs out in the yard. i tried telling them that they are worth way more then the f22s and they didnt understand what i was talking about haha it was funny.

Comment

Yeah those guys there are just lackeys. Everything to them is just a part number and a price.

I was pissed one time I made a special trip out there for 1 small part I needed for my Celica. The time I was there before, they had about 6 of them in the yard to choose from. A couple weeks later I went back to get 1 part and they had crushed every single one of them. Wasted 2 hours driving there and back.

Comment

how far are you from your yard? im 10 mins haha

Comment

yeah, I'm within 20 minutes of 3 yards.

Comment

damn! that Wagon trunk is a good idea! I know of two at my local JY last time I went. One is a CD5 wagon though, you think that one would fit? I thought the only good parts of wagons were the front brake calipers/rotors, guess I was wrong

I'm going to go there today and see if the wagon is still there. How hard was it to take those compartments out? They a direct bolt in? or do they just lay in the trunk?

member's ride thread
                  93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                  99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                  91 Accord SE 176k
                  97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    That's why I jumped on them. I told the guy at the yard that those were "the ebay headlights that everyone has".
                    baaaaaahahahahah what kind of accord did they come off of by the way and what year???

Comment

I just picked up a legend lip n wiring harness n window trim n a couple of switches for 25$

Theres about 10-15 cbs at the pick n pull here and havent gone down the other strip of jy's theres about 10 more right next to each other
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177927 <MY BUILD PROGReSS
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      it won't be because cb7tuner told him to! It'll be because it's time to feed the trouser snake...

Comment

They're 90-91 headlights. They were on a seattle silver EX-R.

The wagon compartment is held in by several 10mm nuts and several torx screws in the side compartments. Very easy to remove it all.

To fit it in your sedan requires some cutting of your side panels and trimming the floor piece of the wagon compartment where it butts up against your rear seat and strut towers.

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                          damn! that Wagon trunk is a good idea! I know of two at my local JY last time I went. One is a CD5 wagon though, you think that one would fit? I thought the only good parts of wagons were the front brake calipers/rotors, guess I was wrong

I'm going to go there today and see if the wagon is still there. How hard was it to take those compartments out? They a direct bolt in? or do they just lay in the trunk?
                          I don't thinly the cd5 compartment works on the cb but I could be wrong, all the panels come off pretty easy I thinlk there is like 6 bolts you have to take off and comes right off. I can remember but I think there is some bolts under the little latches there is one on each side. When you install it it slides right in unless you can take of the brackets of the wagon and weld them to the cb trunk. What jy do you go to?

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            The wagon compartment is held in by several 10mm nuts and several torx screws in the side compartments. Very easy to remove it all.
                            Its easy if you remember to bring the right tools. lol I got lucky and the 2nd wagon had phillips screws holdin it down. I got the floor out of one and the compartments out of the other.

Comment

Ha nice.

Yeah, I wonder if the CD5 wagons would fit. Need someone to confirm, because maybe we can start pillaging them.

Comment

I just got me a pass side axle thats new-ish. Got it for $15.

Comment

Working...
                                X