No announcement yet.

Official CB7 Compatible Parts Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello. I would like to upgrade my suspenion little by little.

I want to do the front and rear sway bars...

Front sway will b from a Cl. I was told the more classy model has a solid bar. But the regular ones had hollow bar, both same size..

Rear sway will be from a Vigor.

When I order bushings for them, ill need cl and vigor ones correct?? I'm asking cuz there's a masker bushing kit by energy suspenion.. was wondering how ill go about that.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by J3wman View Post
      evo pistons really work? do they take any modifications for them to fit?

also:

82-86 Toyota Celica Supra Wheels fit. barely clear the caliper but they cam in a 14x10 wide option on the P-Type along with 14x8 and 14x6 so theres a great candidate for some track wheels to put slicks on

The L Type are narrower 14x6 wheels around but theyre more rare

the p-type also mx73 cressida wheels fit but both of those have center hub issues due to the toyotas hub center is smaller than cb7s but some how they work on cd5s??????

i was testing these wheels on a 90 ex if that helps. if any one wants i can take pics to prove.

Current Cars
      95 Civic Coupe - ass tons of mods but always broke.
      90 Accord EX auto - no mods.
      90 Accord EX 5 Speed - no mods
      76 Datsun 280z - soon to be rb goodness.
      90 Lexus LS400 - low and slow.
      85 Cressida - soon to be four doors of 2jz love.

Comment

dont forget first gen ody knuckles and calipers.

and the honda pilot wiper arm on the cb9
        back at it again

Comment

99-04 Odyssey sun visors work with some trimming/drilling on the bracket and some wiring if you need the lights to work for the mirror

they are great for coupes being the door is so long and if you are a tall person then you know the sun can be in your eyes b/c the visor is not long enough

''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Originally posted by jin View Post
            interior- 97-99 Acura cl head rests (note- wont lock into place but will fit tight so it wont move)
            Mine clicked in place fine, but I switched the driver one to pass., and visa versa. The notches were on the other pole

Comment

Great mod with the visors!

Comment

You guys are sleeping on this thread. I'm making a list so I cna post later of some of my parts compatible. Stay tuned.

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

CB9 trunk floor/compartment will fit in CB7 coupe and sedans. Say goodbye to that flimsy cardboard and hello to solid plastic trunk floor.
                  1993 Accord LX Coupe 5spd

Comment

Originally posted by ssondubs View Post
                    CB9 trunk floor/compartment will fit in CB7 coupe and sedans. Say goodbye to that flimsy cardboard and hello to solid plastic trunk floor.
                    Yup, this one is done on mine.You have to remove the entire rear seat and the pods next to the rear seat on each side, the remove beauty panels then remove the braces behind the rear seat, trim the beauty panels, slide the assembly in, then bolt everything back in to place. Takes half an hour for install. Also, you can choose to run the wagon carpet that velcros to the trunk floor and trim the stock truck carpet so it tucks behind the trunk floor edge, or just run the stock trunk floor carpet.
                    Last edited by Hooligan90; 08-26-2013, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Lexus LS400 high beam yellow caps will work on the high beams. A little modification is needed to make them fit, and have to trim the shield off. Look for the Lexus LS400 with the three piece headlights. Easy to remove the high beam light, open the back, and remove the bulb, then unscrew and remove the yellow cap assembly. Old Mercedes Yellow Caps may work on the fogs also.

Comment

early model bmw positive cable fit our cb for the battery relocation to the trunk
                        Last edited by pupildel; 10-06-2013, 08:33 PM.

Comment

I think this list needs compiled.
                          The CB7 Collector.
                          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                          92 LX Coupe F22A1
                          2013 Toyota Corolla S
                          92 EX Sedan F22A1
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

The old Saab shift boots (looks like an accordion) fit in the rectangle area for the accord shift boot. Gives it an old school look.

Comment

Mustang GT 5 lug wheels. saw them on an Odyssey yesterday but the guy did not want me taking any pics as he was afraid of thieves but I found a pic of the rims themselves

Last edited by bobbycos; 09-23-2013, 04:42 PM.
                              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Toyota Rav4 2nd Gen 2000-2005 wiper inserts.

Both driver and passenger sides are exactly the same length no trimming required. I just tried this today and it worked.

As far at the blades themselves go since the inserts are the same I would think the blades or even the arms are also compatible.

So when you next hit up the JY you can now scavenge from the Rav4 too.
                                Rides:

Accord
                                92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                                96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
                                88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
                                92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
                                95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
                                92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
                                91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
                                91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
                                91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                                91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Working...
                                X