No announcement yet.

Run your VIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice.. Looks like my tl is pretty much perfect.
    wat?

Comment

Just ran mine and it had all the info to back when the car was new. All 3 wrecks and all 4 owners.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Going to look now.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I'm the third owner, and not one problem. Original owner had the car from '93 to '06. Wow. Second had it from '06-'11. Now it's mine. Cool beans.
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Not as thorough as CarFax as far as showing service records in my case, but very useful nonetheless.

My Mom's Pathfinder was sold at auction, which is interesting. Hopefully the dealer that purchases it fixes all the maladies which was the main reason we were selling it.

My truck doesn't have any events after I sold it, which means it was indeed most likely shipped out of the US. I'm not going to complain though, saves me running into it on the streets and getting sad that I sold it.

My Accord definitely stayed in the junkyard after I got rid of it (although with all the parts I stripped off of it, I don't know who'd be crazy enough to resuscitate it).

Comment

mine only reports the one accident i had in it back in September but with the broken bumper reinforcement, that thing had to have been wrecked before i had it. it also shows i am the 4th owner not the 3rd like the lady i got it from told me. the last time mileage was reported was in 2000 and it was 89,575.
              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

it confirms everything but it adds one more accident just right before I brought it in 2006.

my car started in Chicago, then moved to North Dakota and then To phoenix, then to my garage. it had been sold at auction at a point in the late 1990s. also had 4 leins on it. all before I got it.

Comment

I've already checked out my car before i got it, but i'll give off the info from this one which matches the other report more or less...
                  Scored a 10
                  6 owners (Was used for Fleet/lease/rental at 19k after an auction)
                  Came from NY
                  Last milage report 140k in 01
                  1 reported accident....BUT ik for a fact its been in more wrecks unless it got Tboned, rear ended, and slaped a ditch all at once. I know the doors are silver and the bay had green under the red and silver + more than enough bondo on areas that did and didn't need it.

02 Crv
                  02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                  92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                  Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

I knew it .... 1st owner 1990-2006 ..Myself 2006- Present date ..

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Calculated Owners: 1

One "vehicle damage incident" reported from 1992 that I never knew about. My dad claims the car got badly keyed in front of his office in downtown Detroit. Learn something new every day...
                      Last edited by Nurega; 03-25-2012, 03:19 PM.
                      Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                      2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                      2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

The 91 has no records before 1996. That seem odd?
                        "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Thanks learned a lot about the cars i looked up.

The cb started out in NY and ended up here in CA. It was registered at a few of the towns where i used to live. I'm the calculated fifth owner, was a rental car, got auctioned off, got junked, salvage title, No Accidents reported but It's obvious that it was involved in some sort of accident. Also I'm pretty sure it was lowered at some point. Not really surprised about the history because it was a POS when I found it over a year ago.

Comment

My car was bought back in July 2nd, 1991 with 50 miles on it, then it wasn't registered until 1995. The original owner had it from 1991-2008! Then I got it in 2010! Pretty interesting haha

Comment

Finally got to see mine:

3rd owner, I knew that.

34,712 miles - 04/26/1996
                              50,000 miles - 05/23/2002

when I bought her: 57,731 miles - 06/13/2008
                              on my birthday: 62,000 miles - 08/14/2009

as of now: 81,200 miles- 03/25/2012

2 accidents early on in its life:
                              1) 10/20/1991, rear quarter panel damaged
                              2) 10/20/1993, front end damaged

Weird how they were exactly 2 years apart. And my most recent crash hasn't been reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
                                Seems to me that I'm the only one on here with negative info I didn't know about the cb I just got acouple weeks back. Apparently it has 270XXX miles on it when the cluster says 151k. It hasn't had 150k since 2000...
                                Dude same here. When I bought my car back in February its said 116k on the dash but it turns out there around 220k I mean the car is in good condition but I hate being lied to. And it was rear ended!
                                My Baby "CLEO", Slowly Making Her Mine

Comment

Working...
                                X