crazymikey: 1995 Acura Integra RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crazymikey: 1995 Acura Integra RS

Here's the new POS. Hate on it all you want. I don't care. It's rough around the edges, but this car is 100x better than any CB I owned. It'll take some work to get it to where I want it, but right now this car is everything I want in a vehicle.

1995 Integra RS coupe
    B18B1 DOHC 142hp
    5 speed
    Bone stock
    267 xxx km @ purchase

Work done:

-Out of Province safety inspection
    -Complete brake job. 2 new calipers, 4 rotors and pads.
    -LH CV shaft
    -Rad
    -Complete OEM replacement exhaust (used)
    -New wheels

Current modifications:
    -Akimoto cone air filter
    -aftermarket 10mm spark plug wires
    -2003 Acura 1.7EL 15" turbine rims, 195/55/15 Blizzak snow tires
    -Pioneer headunit
    -Pioneer 3-way 6x9s in the doors
    -White LED gauge cluster bulbs & licence plate light

Needs a little body TLC, all of which I'm capable of doing. Whatever. It's not pretty right now, but it's literally what's underneath that matters. This car runs and drives like an absolute dream.

Before:

Current:

Man, wat makes this car more fun to drive over the sohc cb is the dohc engine. At least 2 me. I'm sure it handles quite well also. But I still see u in a cb chassis.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

JDM front clip.

Do it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Night and day difference with the twin cam. So smooth.

I love this car because it reminds me so much of my first car, my silver 1987 Celica GTS.

The CB is a fantastic car and chassis. This is a stepping stone upgrade. It has many similarities, so I'm already familiar with a lot of stuff on this car thanks to working on CB's.

I wanted something a little more comfortable and a little more sporty. I gained all of that with the DC. Plus it's a little more practical too, with the hatchback. The coupe was a pain in the ass for hauling stuff.

Lol, I'm not spending $700-1000 on a JDM front clip swap. I'm keeping to a realistic budget on this car.

Comment

No secondaires. =/

You are rite. Dohc a lot fukin smoother. Especially going up hills. Breeze.

Ex a6 140hp almost close to your dohc 142. What's the tq do u no?

Ls/vtec suppose 2 b nasty... or at least a different intake swap. Id say, just clean it. Paint valve cover.. fix body, and just enjoy the dam thing.
          Last edited by F20A CB7; 11-15-2012, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
            . Paint valve cover.. fix body, and just enjoy the dam thing.
            This is exactly my game plan.

It's quite funny, I'm on Club Integra now, and it;s crazy to see how many of their DC's are left relatively stock.

Comment

So you're not gonna fix the body damage...?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Nice pickup on the DC. I've always liked teggys.

Good progress already. I can't wait to see more...

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                  So you're not gonna fix the body damage...?
                  "fix body and enjoy the damn thing"

Comment

Its sad to hear you say that it's "100x better than any cb you've owned"
                    Your white coupe was pretty sick man...

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                    BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                    Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                    CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Mikey I love u as a tuner and a long distance friend... but I was when u said that comment about the cb^^ but I do understand its over all more fun to drive.

Its a sporty type car, and its already 5 lug...how do you feel with a type r wing on her?

Edit-always thought Rs were only sedans.
                      Last edited by F20A CB7; 11-15-2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

It's 4 lug, 4x100. By "100x better" I mean in overall driving experience/dynamic. It's a more refined and modern car.

No Type R wings. They look good on Type R's...which mine is not. And I hate big wings. I will keep the one I have, or go wingless.

RS is the base model. Not sure if it's a Canadian designation, but in Canada they go RS/LS/GSR/ITR

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          It's 4 lug, 4x100. By "100x better" I mean in overall driving experience/dynamic. It's a more refined and modern car.

No Type R wings. They look good on Type R's...which mine is not. And I hate big wings. I will keep the one I have, or go wingless.

RS is the base model. Not sure if it's a Canadian designation, but in Canada they go RS/LS/GSR/ITR

Your trim levels are the same here as well. I have owned a few.....(32 DA's, DB1, db2's and db8's, dc2's etc.) I have pix of a few of them still. I actually started in DA's back in 1999. I love em..... Nothing like a B series in a small car. I like your whip.... You should look for the less expensive GS front end with one piece TITANIUM headlights.... I got mine here for $750 years ago. I think I still have pix of it... My 4dr 95 gsr was stolen out of the driveway the day before I was going to go outside and install it.... and then sell it. I collected 12k so its ok.

WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

While you're at it, replace that broken front clip.

I'm just kidding. I know how you feel really. My 6G is like that. So many similarities yet enough differences. Plus,its newer so it's in better shape and has had less owners, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                              No secondaires. =/

You are rite. Dohc a lot fukin smoother. Especially going up hills. Breeze.

Ex a6 140hp almost close to your dohc 142. What's the tq do u no?

Ls/vtec suppose 2 b nasty... or at least a different intake swap. Id say, just clean it. Paint valve cover.. fix body, and just enjoy the dam thing.
                              Power to weight mean's alot, get a si crx with a d16a6 and they will run with most LS swaped eg's. The accord has a hell of a power plant with ton's of potential, but it weighs a good bit and is geared for economy.

Which is why i love my zippy celica.

02 Crv
                              02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                              92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                              Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Working...
                              X