No announcement yet.

crazymikey: 1995 Acura Integra RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad looking man. Check erebuni.corp and look up your car.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I just got this lip because it's the closest looking thing to a 98-01 rear bumper, and just those rear valances for a 98-01 sell for like $200-250 used.

I just want an ITR front lip and some new side skirts. I think I only paid like $15 bucks or something for the lip.
      Last edited by crazymikey; 12-02-2012, 08:57 PM.

Comment

This didn't last anywhere as long as I had anticipated. Already up for sale, as it looks like I am pretty close to closing a deal on a black 2008 Civic EX-L coupe, or an 08 DX-G sedan. Just awaiting financing approval. The coupe is my first choice, but I'll be happy with the sedan too. I have been a huge fan of the 8G Civics since I first drove one. I tried trading in my Mazda 3 on one, but I owed too much and the payments were too high.

http://www.mcfaddenhonda.ca/used/Hon...5869b15767.htm

http://www.mcfaddenhonda.ca/used/Hon...70469e7eb8.htm

You consider I've spent about $6k just this year building the white coupe, buying the wagon, the Toyota pickup and the $1800 I have dumped into the Integra....I'd have had this Civic half paid off already.
        Last edited by crazymikey; 12-07-2012, 03:21 AM.

Comment

My recommendation would be to not buy the civic. Keep using the Integra and STOP SPENDING MONEY ON IT! (aside from maintenance things......) STOP MODIFYING IT!

-2 cents
          Originally posted by deevergote
          These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

And Mikey is at it again!
            92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
            2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
            2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Just sold this piece of shit for $1500.

Bought the Civic coupe today, pick it up tomorrow morning.

Comment

I hope you go through women like you go through cars ... If so , a BIG high five for you Sir.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

ROFL. Yeah, kinda.

So, the Integra is gone now. Just got picked up.

I go in tomorrow morning to pick up the Civic. Their December sale special is Buy a car, get a free 51" Samsung 3D TV. So, I have that to sell now lol.

As many of you know, I had a disastrous time with my Mazda 3 with high interest rates and trying to get out of it, at 20.9%.

I walked into the Honda dealer, said "I want this car", filled out an application and I got approved on the spot at their lowest rate through Honda, at 5.9%. $13k for this car, at $240/mo.

They also offered me a detail job, but I turned it down because things are good where I'm at.
                  Last edited by crazymikey; 12-07-2012, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Mikey, mikey, mikey. tsk, tsk, tsk. We need you in the Honda Whore Hall of Fame.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Atleast this time I upgraded to something nice.

Perfect DD for me. Just throw a few little cosmetic things on it and an intake. Call it done. Drive it, enjoy it. Another credit builder that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                        Mikey, mikey, mikey. tsk, tsk, tsk. We need you in the Honda Whore Hall of Fame.
                        ^^This........you definitely need to be in the Honda Whore Hall of Fame...............

just curious............how many cars did you go through before you got into Honda's?
                        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Damn mikey, what are the plans for the civic? Si spoiler, HID's?
                          MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                          1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                            ^^This........you definitely need to be in the Honda Whore Hall of Fame...............

just curious............how many cars did you go through before you got into Honda's?
                            I went through over 20 cars before I had my first Honda. Then I had I think about 10 CB's and the Integra, and now the Civic.

No right away plans for it, except maybe getting rid of those awful 16" Konig wheels and finding some OEM's or something a little nicer.

Comment

wow!! that's a lot of cars.

Good luck with your new car. Can't wait to see a MRT for it with pics of your own once you have it.
                              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Will be picking it up in the morning, but they're calling for snow and quite cold temps, so may not have any decent pics til Sunday or in the week.

I think this car is like number 37 or something ridiculous lol

Comment

Working...
                                X