Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be careful tonight, everyone!

Well... the US members, anyway.
    The roads are going to be packed with drunks and clueless out-of-towners.
    If you're on the roads tonight, be safe. If you drink take a cab, find a DD, or just stay where you are until morning.
    We don't want to hear any stories of totaled CB7s tomorrow!

I'm heading to my friend's house in a few. Buying one nice tasty bottle of beer, and a 6 pack of non-alcoholic barley water. Not taking any chances on the road, tonight!

Big poppa deev looking out for his crew

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

I love it when you call me big poppa.

Comment

Haha I thought you mostly listened to metal

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Whats happening over there tonight?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Americans indulge probably more than anyone else. between thanksgiving tomorrow, black friday sales bumped up to wed-nes-day, and wet conditions. people gunna be driving like idiots, because drunk, in a hurry, or driving too dangerously slow or stupid because of rain.

I'm staying home kickin back, and maybe watching crazed shoppers get smashed into the ground

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
              Haha I thought you mostly listened to metal
              Nah, I listen to anything and everything... though I try to avoid country. Punk and ska get most of my attention, with a select few metal bands (I find most of it to be either overdone or generic these days...) Rap isn't my favorite... but c'mon... I'm East Coast, fool!

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
              Whats happening over there tonight?
              Tomorrow is Thanksgiving (a made up holiday where we all gather with friends and family, eat Turkey, watch footbal, and take off from work on a Thursday). Though it's supposedly based on the Pilgrims giving thanks for their safe arrival in the new world after their flight from England. It's not really a religious holiday, though. The night before Thanksgiving is known to be the biggest drinking night of the year. Bars are packed, liquor stores are cleaned out... and the number of alcohol-related incidents are very high on this night.

Comment

My GF and I are getting a DD to drive us to her friends house for free Guinness and pizza. When we come back, we're walking the two blocks to my friends house for more liquor!

Whenever I see DD I have a mental battle over whether it's Drunk Driver or Designated Driver. Kind of the opposite....
                MRT
                37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                Originally posted by Tippey764
                I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                Originally posted by deevergote
                sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I'm not going anywhere tonight since my mom has to work and the only friends i have are online anyway. my family refuses to acknowledge that i even live anymore so it will be a weekend spend at home either alone or with my mom (when she's not working, tonight & Friday)
                  1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                  1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                  1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                  1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

thanks deev. i got a hour drive to ferris texas in the morn. im leaving at 4 am...ugh
                    visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                      I'm not going anywhere tonight since my mom has to work and the only friends i have are online anyway. my family refuses to acknowledge that i even live anymore so it will be a weekend spend at home either alone or with my mom (when she's not working, tonight & Friday)
                      aww your like my friend Oush

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Ouch! If you were closer south you could come hang out with my fam or friends and enjoy some awesome Turkey Day food.

Im staying in tonight too but thanks Mike
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I'll be your friend. I'm probably not doing anything either. Just going to sit at home and chill.

I think for New Years, I'm going to offer to be a designated driver. Kind of like a cab, but for a donation.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                            I'll be your friend. I'm probably not doing anything either. Just going to sit at home and chill.

I think for New Years, I'm going to offer to be a designated driver. Kind of like a cab, but for a donation.
                            theres a few local compaines that do that up here called "safe ride". you drive your car to the bar, get hammered as fuck, call them up, someone drops a sober person off, takes you and your friends and drives you all back to your house so you and your car get home safely then the chase car takes the driver to the next call. its about the same price as a cab...but you get the security of not leaving your car in a sketchy parking lot and etc.
                            ..[CB7][STAR]..
                            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Appreciate the looking out....we had an entire hour Safety Brief since we dont go back to work til Monday. Picked up my 12-pack of Heineken's, staying in tonight with the family.

Early morning cooking up some dishes for multiple parties we will be attending

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                              X