american body import engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

american body import engine

okay this may seem strange but i thought it may interest some .. when i was like 14 i got an s-10 convetible lowered ground effects but the engine was shot i found a turbo supra and got the motor just cause i used to trade around on stuff ..but my dad and my now father-n-law was gonna go for it .. never finished it don't know if it would ever worked but it looked good in there any ways .. has it ever been done and what do you guys think it would have been like ...
    You're not Santa. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa."
    will ferrel --elf

WOW! i doubt that would have worked but it would have been in my book if it did

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by joe
      okay this may seem strange but i thought it may interest some .. when i was like 14 i got an s-10 convetible lowered ground effects but the engine was shot i found a turbo supra and got the motor just cause i used to trade around on stuff ..but my dad and my now father-n-law was gonna go for it .. never finished it don't know if it would ever worked but it looked good in there any ways .. has it ever been done and what do you guys think it would have been like ...
      Welcome to CB7 man , to answer your question well this has nothing to do with your trunk but there are kits out there to put a 350 into a Nissan 300zx i have heard about them cuz my friend owns a 300zx but never did that swap :thumbsdow .

about your truck i think with the right amount of money i can be done don't give up on it keep it alive. i saw on a site there was a suzuki samurai that was powered by a rotary rx-7 engine pretty nice if u ask me the guy used it to rock climb??? Here is the link to the Rotary Samurai...
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

god, I wish I had an RX-7. Newer or older, it doesn't matter. Saw a nice 80's model in a parking lot the other night and I just had the urge to break in and go joy riding. BUT... decided against it. You know, then I couldn't drive my CB7

and yes... i know...
        Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
        D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
        ┴─┴
        ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

well the cash factor is the highest point in question.. the sammy deal well they are being built as hybrids around here .. my brother is in to the off road deal .. i used to be but thought why thrash them when i can look good and go fast.. i have seen sammy's with rotary, power v-8 power ,toyota power and well maybe soon we'll see honda power lol (ya never know)
          You're not Santa. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa."
          will ferrel --elf

Comment

There are a few hooked up Samurais around my way too... Most of them are slammed on really fat small wheels. They look pretty hot! They aren't really the best or safest built vehicles though.

Comment

Working...
            X