Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My CC1 Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very clean
    MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

welcome aboard man . looks like you have done some damn fine work on the coupe. keep us posted on this. Very impressive way to come out.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Is that a CB9 bumper you rocking that?
        The CB7 Collector.
        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

not sure why you changed the bumper?

the dash mat and hood mat would be cool things to have. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

hey bro its alex, great pictures!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Yea not sure why you changed the bumper? The white on looked good..
              Looks great though I would put some meatier tires on them wheels

Comment

Where does it say its a cc1?

Comment

hey man ride looks super clean where did you get that dash mat i like it!

Comment

very interesting color choice on the rims but look pretty good tho. but i agree not sure y u changed front bumbers for

Comment

looks freakin beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                        not sure why you changed the bumper?

the dash mat and hood mat would be cool things to have. later.
                        x2 put the frost white bumper back on =P
                        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Naw man, im diggin' the bumper. Just change the rear one and you're good to go!

Black Bumpers FTW!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Hey guys, I'm back. Sorry for the lack of updates, mega busy etc etc. I'll try to answer all the above questions, and give you some new pictures to look at, and hopefully enjoy.

Thanks for all the positive comments so far, greatly appreciated. The car and I have been on a rollercoaster ride these last few months, loads has happened but it's all worked out well in the end! This isnt a project thread so much. I daily my car and when I get things done it tends to be sudden and unplanned.

TracieS - I believe I have you on my FB somehow!? And no, in the above pictures the car isn't particularly slammed. In the following pictures it is.

HappyGilmore - It's a CC1 Bumper in this country, don't know if you guys have another name for it?

Tippey764 - Dashmat was in it from the factory. I do realise how rare it is though ;-)

Everyone who is banging on about the bumper Check out the following pcitures before you judge. The car has come a long way from where it was this time last year, it even shocks me looking back through this thread.

So where was I? OK, bumper wasn't doing it for me either, until I got a hold of a VR6 splitter. Most commonly found on EF's these days, figured I'd check it out on my Coupe.

Was pretty happy with that. Also fitted some Coilover sleeves for more lowness, and marginally better ride quality than chopped springs.

Starting to come along now.

Then hit a roundabout

Luckily this was the only damage, and managed to get it sorted fairly quick!

Good as new

Took a roadtrip to Brugges in Belgium early this year. Got about 100 miles from home before my cheapo eBay wheelnuts decided to give up on me at 70mph...

Scary stuff! No damage to the car though, or the wheel, so was back on my way to Europe within a couple of hours.

In Bruges:

Also had some professional shots done by a friend of mine.

Really happy with them.

So here's how it stands right now:

I hope you like. As always, feedback always greatly appreciated, positive or constructively negative, I'm easy.

Peace out y0.

Comment

Apologies for the enormous pictures, dont know how to change that :/

Comment

looks great keep up the good work

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Working...
                                X