Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think it has to be anything special....Id say chill at humber cuz its more central for everyone....cruise somewhere...then pictures....format has worked for forum meets since 2001

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
      Oh that's great man! Thanks.
      Just wondering is it charcoal or tank?
      I mainly have just used charcoal but if I remember right its got a hook up for propane, its collecting dust someone around here.

1993 CB6 Coupe Seattle Silver YR-94M

Originally posted by Acclude
      4gens are win. It's in the bible somewhere.
      yeah its verse 10.6:1

Members Ride Thread
      1993 Accord Coupe- Summer ride
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130064
      1995 Civic Coupe - Winter/DD
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...53#post2744953

Comment

i got one sitting in my basement the hasn't been used yet, n is small enough to fit in my trunk, and its charcoal

Comment

Oh that's great man! Thanks.
          Just wondering is it charcoal or tank?

Yeah end of July or August seems best, we need more ideas for a meet!
          Seems like a BBQ is best but where? I know Bluffers has a lot of space, same with Humber Bay. Not High Park ever hahaha.

No no no. I much as I do go there some times we can just make it a official meet there. Heck I went there once and some guy thought my Accord was DA Integra, didn't even know what a CB7 was. They are all Civic's and Integra's. I think it would be better if just our Durham guys met up whenever there, sometimes me and Monza go out there. Plus for the guys on the west end it's not fair.

If we are going to do any official meet I think it would make more sense for a Toronto based location, not like way up north, east or west unless we are going camping or some shit.
          lol ya but there was a guy named matt there who has a clean cb7 i have a pic of it, he just painted it an is waiting for a good deal on a f20b which i may have one lined up for him to swap in. so ya there are known just not to all, that y we have to make our presence known.

But this was intended for local guys only like scarb/duttyham.
          Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

That sounds good Florin and svgnewbie whenever we get more details about a summer meet I'll tell you guys about it.

Yeah it's a white two door right?
            He wants to turbo the F20B from what I rememeber. BIG NO NO.
            But his interior is SEX.

I usually post my sightings here:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176455
            Current:
            2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
            1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
            1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Summer meet, I'd say some weekend in August is good just to give people time to make plans in ahead. What weekend do you guys think is good?

Side note, who's going to go to Honda Tech 8?
              I talked to Eric and he said he's looking for a venue that will hold everyone, remember last year?
              I really want to go to this meet, by then I hope to have my wagon ready.

Sept 11 he said could be the possible date.
              Current:

Past:

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Summer meet, I'd say some weekend in August is good just to give people time to make plans in ahead. What weekend do you guys think is good?

Side note, who's going to go to Honda Tech 8?
                I talked to Eric and he said he's looking for a venue that will hold everyone, remember last year?
                I really want to go to this meet, by then I hope to have my wagon ready.

Sept 11 he said could be the possible date.
                I'll go to Honda Tech, as for a meet in August w.e weekend is good

New heart and soul H22A4
                Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
                Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
                Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

How would you guys feel of a beach meet with BBQ? I'm not too familiar with the nice beaches in the Toronto area. I know Coburg, Sandbanks near Belleville (AMAZING SAND, Google it), and Wasaga of course.

There is one in Oshawa that isn't that busy and is lowered car friendly, sand is white and beach is clean.
                  Current:

Past:

Comment

Bluffers has a beach I think....never been there

the only beaches Im really familiar with are sandbanks and north beach (actually was at north beach yesterday).

Ill be honest...the only time Ive ever gone to beaches (since learning how much I like boobs anyways) girls were always involved....Im not really all that eager to hang out with a bunch of dudes at the beach....but that being said....im sure I could find some broads whod wanna attend the beach portion.

Comment

Yeah sandbanks I know is a good beach, never heard of North Beach where is it?
                      Haha true, we can go bitty hunting or w/e. Of course there are other girls at the beach lol, they come in packs too.
                      Current:

Past:

Comment

sandbanks is always stupid busy thats the only issue with it....and since its provincial its expensive to get it....but same with north beach (which is in the same area...just less busy)

Id go to sandbanks....but I doubt many people are gonna wanna drive that far for a meet since no one is really in the area

lots of nice roads in the county though

Comment

What do others say for a BBQ at the beach?
                          It'd be sick and a great day for everyone, dunno we can do volleyball or w/e you guys are into. Bring bitties lol.
                          Current:

Past:

Comment

What do others say for a BBQ at the beach?
                            It'd be sick and a great day for everyone, dunno we can do volleyball or w/e you guys are into. Bring bitties lol.
                            Im down for a BBQ, and the only bitty ill be bringing is my , but im sure she can get some of her friends to tag along

New heart and soul H22A4
                            Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
                            Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
                            Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

I say do the camping thing again.....and really the only reason I say that is cuz Im gonna be homeless for the month of August so Im gonna be camping till Sept.1 (when my new place is available)

Im gonna be camping in the burlington area.....maybe we can get a deal if a bunch of people wanna go for it....and by that I mean...maybe I can get a deal if I bring more people in since Im gonna be sweating my fucking balls off in a tent for the month.....i wanna save some money.

And for not so selfish reasons....it was apparently fun the last time the guys went....and west GTA isnt THAT far away for the great majority of the people here....specially if its gonna be a weekend thing.....kinda incorporates the beach shit and fun shit all in one.

Comment

Camping, beach, sidewalk, whatever I'm down.
                                We need to pick a date then decide on what's going down.

I'd say late August on a weekend. Saturdays or Sundays?
                                Current:

Past:

Comment

Working...
                                X