d2privat11 : 1994 Infiniti G20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by verothacamaro
    I dont feel like running 16psi and blowing it up 2 weeks later....thanks though
    someone obviously doesnt know much about the F22

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
      Junk.

I hate my G20. i want to burn it.
      What's so bad about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
        someone obviously doesnt know much about the F22
        Wait....F22 is made by Nissan, right? ? Because I know for a fact, Nissans' Sr20 forced induction reliability/ability is greater out of the box, than an F22.
        I dont see too many F22's pushing 300whp on stock internals with 159k miles...?
        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Love that car; easily one of the most overlooked price/values around. Leather, SR20 power, 4doors...Its wonderful.

SR20DET swap in the future? Looks like you should join www.sr20forum.com or something.

- Zipcreature
          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Wait....F22 is made by Nissan, right? ? Because I know for a fact, Nissans' Sr20 forced induction reliability/ability is greater out of the box, than an F22.
            i didnt say that. but you dont need 16psi on an f22 to make 230whp either.

Comment

AccordR33, what's so bad about teh G20? I almost got a G20t over the Accord (although now I'm kinda glad I didn't)...

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

its a cheap car. The sr20 is a great engine, probably one of the best 4 cylinder engines ever produced. but the rest of the car is just junk. its rattley, the shift linkage feels like your shifting spagetti through water, it doesnt even have cup holders! not to mention i went through THREE transmissions in the 3 months i had the car (on a completely stock, N/A engine that i drove like a grandma). If you want a reliable transmission for that car you have to shell out about 1000 dollars for the LSD tranny from the 99+ G20.

the only thing its good for is swaping in a DET and going fast. for daily driving i would take any other car on the planet

Comment

your on a honda accord forum specificly(sp) 4th gen accords and you dont know where a f22 comes from .... wow.

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
                  nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
                  nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
                  nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
                  AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
                  AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
                  AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
                  nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Originally posted by 1993sE
                    your on a honda accord forum specificly(sp) 4th gen accords and you dont know where a f22 comes from .... wow.

sarcasm?
                    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Working...
                    X