ChrisIsIced: 1993 Acura Integra Ls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ChrisIsIced: 1993 Acura Integra Ls

I just got my new whip yesterday but i cant find my camera as soon as i find it ill be sure to post up better quality pics.

It has the tein basic damper set up on the suspension and it feels nice. There arent many other mods besides what you see really like the rims and lights etc. But stay tuned for more pics....
    Last edited by Chrisisiced; 02-24-2007, 10:04 PM.

Dammmmm thats a nice teg bro....
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I like it man.... Just get up some more fly pics of that....haha

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

SHIT SON you shouldve bought mine, nice choice, now get rid of those headlights

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
          SHIT SON you shouldve bought mine, nice choice, now get rid of those headlights
          Its still a possibility depending on how much longer you gonna have it cause i still want the next model by June at the latest.

You dont like those headlights? Damn man i love those lights. Only the black ones tho not the clear ones.

I found my camera so pics should be up by tomorrow.

Comment

i agree get rid of those head lights......get some jdm single piece....nice teg though
            My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Fresh pics added!

Comment

i think the headlights look good with the black car, get some nice HID's and bright blubs for them though. What the future mod list looking like?

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
                  i think the headlights look good with the black car, get some nice HID's and bright blubs for them though. What the future mod list looking like?
                  Hopefully a B18c by June

Comment

i think the lights look nice..id suggest hid's or a retrofit tho...jdm isnt always better...i hate when people suggest that...change the wheels..or atleats get matching ones

Comment

nice da9

i like the lip

the headlights look a lil better than the egay ones for the accord

but i think stock or 1 pieces would still look better

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

love the front end
                        DEVOTE

Comment

They have these new DA headlights that are a mix between one pieces and projectors...they look really good too. And those front wheels...

But yea... DA's are nice man. And fuck VTEC, go with some Crower 403s and call it a day.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                            love the front end
                            X2
                            ~~~ Never Drive Faster Then Your Guardian Angle Can Fly ~~~

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                              i think the lights look nice..id suggest hid's or a retrofit tho...jdm isnt always better...i hate when people suggest that...change the wheels..or atleats get matching ones
                              I have all the same wheels. The front rim that you see is what is all around. I just got the car and that back wheel had a flat and that si wheel (i think its an Si wheel) was in the hatch part as the spare.

HIDS coming soon.

I love the front lip too but its all torn to shreds cause the car is too low. Everything fucking scrapes on this car from the front lip to the middle of the car when goin over shit like speed bumps for example.

But there are definitely big plans comin for this thing tho.

Comment

Working...
                              X