No announcement yet.

ChrisIsIced: 1993 Acura Integra Ls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks nice.Projectors for some reason don't look bad.How bout u sell me those si wheels?
    Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
      Looks nice.Projectors for some reason don't look bad.How bout u sell me those si wheels?
      Well i only have that one si wheel that you see there. The previous owner used that as the spare.

Comment

when you lower a DA they get dumped. everyone ive seen in my aera are dumped

Comment

i love da's but i am very picky cause i have had 2 of them.
          my first one:

my second one:

got some jdm one pieces, jdm sidemarkers and a nice set of wheels and you will be good.
          it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

These things are surprisingly quick. I love the DA but im still looking to get the next model up like the one oneoffaccord has for sale. It'll be about a month but Im havin fun with this one for now so its all good.

I just feel like I need a more modern styled car ya kno?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
              These things are surprisingly quick. I love the DA but im still looking to get the next model up like the one oneoffaccord has for sale. It'll be about a month but Im havin fun with this one for now so its all good.

I just feel like I need a more modern styled car ya kno?
              Eff that... the DA hatch is my favorite Integra, the newer one is too generic.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
              X