look what i saw over the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look what i saw over the weekend

Only 12 made in the world :eek: Maybe you CA people see these kind of exotics everyday, but in PA, its a once every few years you see something exotic.l
    Quite possibly the ugliest interior i have ever seen though. Has the Mcdonalds theme going. Maybe you
    It was in the back of the building so the lighting was terrible

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

I wonder if he shops ebay for parts like I do?
    It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

12 made as in the momo edition i'm assuming? because other than that it's just your everyday hideous diablo. god those things were ugly. i always hated everything about them. especially the way they curve up on the side skirt. and they way they're like, 6 feet wide in the front, and 12 feet in the back, it's just not done right. all new lambos are gorgeous though. even the countach looked better that the diablo, myura..mmm., jalpa was cool.

Comment

Hmmm... Sudden craving for some fries...
        RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

la la la la lah... im not lovin it...

okay im done with the mickey d jokes.. but the numerous cars AND projects that could be funded with the sale of that ONE car makes me sad... that im not rich.

Comment

u lucky bastard. lol.

i went 2 a car show wit my dad like 10 years ago and i only got 2 see that car from like 50-70 yards away cuz we were leavin and i didnt kno it was downstairs. along wit the CLK-GTR(or benz's sports car)

Comment

yup seen one with a nice ass exhuast to some kid (18-22 yrs old) in santa monica has one
              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Those are ugly but I love the marcilago(I dont think i spelt it right, but you get the idea). Some dude round here got a orange one with color match wheels.....Dont normally see those exotics in my area.
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Im assuming you mean the MOMO edition also, because Ive seen 3 VT's up close here in S.A. Anywho, I remember one time I saw a black Diablo VT smoke up some huge ass rear tires once.... pretty neat shit, hearing the motor and all. I remember seeing him walk all over some numbnuts in a Grand Sport Corvette. I almost cried I was laughing so hard.

Comment

I dont think the Diablos look that bad. I prefer the VT 6.0. I wouldnt mind having one but people are entitled to there opinion. Diablos runnin the Tubi Style exhaust sound nice!!! Plus I like how that V12 Sounds.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

more of a fan of the cheaper throw around toy sport cars like a lotus/ariel atom/ultima GTR/Noble M12
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Yea those are nice cars too. Radical SR3's are nice also with that hayabusa motor in it. Still though i think some exotics are nice. Wouldnt mind having a Carrera GT and F40 in my Garage any day.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

think ronald mcdonald tools around in that one? haha
                          i dont think ive seen a diablo up close, but i did see a Ford Gt that one time around santa monica. it was pretty sick.

Comment

shit ide still drive one.

Comment

ya don't get me wrong, i do think diablos are hideous but i'm still floored when i see one on the street and it's still sick and i could kill for one, only to sell and get a nicer lambo or ferrari.

Comment

Working...
                              X