OEM alarm system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM alarm system

I don't know if many people will be able to help but I just installed my OEM security system and when I lock it, the lights do not flash and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions besides looking at the relay. I already checked it.

Click For MRT

a local guy has an oem alarm and his lights dont flash when he locks it and he didnt install it as it came from the factory like that.
    frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

I have one also that I haven't installed so I couldn't say for sure, but my parent's Durango doesn't do it either. So some do, some don't.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

All OEM security systems should flash the lights

His lights not only don't work when you lock/unlock it but they also don't work when the alarm goes off.

Theres a problem there is no doubt about that. There isn't a " light flash relay " for no reason.

Comment

haha, Im going to try and replace that flash relay or something cause I seriously just dont get it.. Tippey you suclk

Click For MRT

Comment

I already replaced your relay and it didn't work

its not the relay.

I think its a wiring issue, something related to the fact that you have a DX maybe.

Comment

DX = better

Click For MRT

Comment

Yeah they handle superior to the EX's due to the weight reduction of parts like a rear sway bar.

Comment

C-rod is a penis bump
                  HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

Comment

Working...
                  X