New CB7tuner Promo Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New CB7tuner Promo Vid

Made this for CB7tuner social media channels to kick-off 2019 by taking a look at what CB7s around the nation/world were up to in 2018.

Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1l1...pqfyrsuzDeBJGW

Nice. Got a link to the full version of the clip at the end, with the active wing?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
      Nice. Got a link to the full version of the clip at the end, with the active wing?

Comment

Promo video was awesome. Guess I need to start getting with the video scene and start using my camera to document some engine pulling etc. you planning on making a longer film?
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Looks good. I always wished I had vid footage of of all my work. All I can do is make slideshows

Comment

Oh, wow. With a video title like that (the wing), I just feel stupid for not searching. Thanks for posting it.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
              Promo video was awesome. Guess I need to start getting with the video scene and start using my camera to document some engine pulling etc. you planning on making a longer film?
              thanks all! i could make a longer video, just need to thumb through youtube for 2018 content. stay tuned!

Comment

thats one rad into to the site!! killed it
                No marathon gets easier later. ...

Comment

Working...
                X