No announcement yet.

19dabeast85 : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After having the upgraded battery terminals, cables, grounds, etc......I have noticed the starter turning quicker and the windows go up VERY slightly faster, I thought it was my imagination, but they are actually a tad faster now.
    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Very nice ride, very clean and would like to find out more about the plugs for the boost and what that does.

Comment

Progress on the wheels is coming along slowly, sandblaster took a week longer than expected and I've been working in between rainstorms and high humidity. Got some silver stickers in the mail today that will replace the AR logo originally on the center caps. ALOT of time was spent filling, priming, and sanding the center caps so they looked decent. On to some pics:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Last edited by 19dabeast85; 01-05-2012, 02:52 AM.
        My Member's Ride Thread

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

I got the wheels and tires mounted on the car now. Running 33.5psi rear and 36.5psi front. The 7" wide rim with the 195mm tire is perfect to prevent tire rubbing while retaining excellent performance! Ride is very responsive now.

Last edited by 19dabeast85; 01-05-2012, 02:52 AM.
          My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

sooo fucking clean i wish myy paint was this fresh
            to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
            Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

nice ride !

Comment

i truly ENVY this paint foreal. its just in perfect condition !

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

OEM wheels looked better IMO but these look pretty good! What size are they?
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments everyone!

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                    OEM wheels looked better IMO but these look pretty good! What size are they?
                    These wheels definitely aren't the best looking, but will do until I can afford a new set. These are 15x7, 1.5" wider than oem which is the main reason I put them on here. The offset also puts the outside of the rim 30mm further OUT beyond where the oem's sit.....much more aggressive looking and a lot more stability for cornering, this car rides on rails now!
                    My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Cool, what kind of wheels do you plan on getting?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                        Cool, what kind of wheels do you plan on getting?
                        Not sure yet, they'll be 16" diameter, probably 7" wide. Gunmetel or black, still looking at styles and brands.
                        My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Excellent choice on rims for a decent looking, but functional DD rims!! I like your style.

Your car is so clean, as people have said. I have always liked black, you are so privileged to have such a nice cb7. I'm sure there are plans to tweak the motor some.

EDIT: Just looked over your mods, very nice for a OEM-like performance oriented setup. I really like your suspension mods, I'm sure the car handles great! The ride height looks perfect in photos for DD. Hawtness man! I look forward to your future mods as well. I really like that you did the manual tranny conversion. I highly suggest an H-series tranny with the future mods, makes a huge difference.
                          Last edited by HondaFan81; 10-20-2009, 03:22 PM.
                          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

nice new look.good job on the wheels.

Comment

Just had to update the fact that a bisi header is about to be purchased and should be here in about 5 months!!
                              My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

I'm in amazment! You have really put some time and effort into your car it's beautiful.

One last thing what kind of terminals did you use for your battery wires? And what size wire are you using?

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Working...
                                X