• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
    PR CB7's car sucks

Be Clean

Comment

Really, it's rare any of these guys do anything that hasn't been done a hundred times over.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Keepin the legend for a dd getting a clean ass 93 se coupe in the spring just waiting on a particular memeber on here lol *cough* mark super stoked after I get that cb then the legend is going out of comission for a bit for some maintainence and head gaskets and hopefully a drop

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
          PR CB7's car sucks
          Lol yeah not even sure why he got nominated lol

Comment

Hey fellas, I'm selling my rims and getting different ones. They are on ebay now but If you make me a good offer I'll pull them off! Just an FYI

Comment

Hey, another H swap!

17s would look odd with stock ride height, sorry. I did like 'em though!

Ed. - those low-gear hairpins you led us through on the Estes drive... were those on hwy 34, or some b-road? 43, maybe? I'm trying to find it on Google Maps. It's interesting 43 is called Devil's Gulch, there's a Devil's Gulch I went to in South Dakota over which Jesse James jumped his horse to escape the po-po!
              Last edited by CyborgGT; 12-18-2010, 02:39 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by Airhonda92 View Post
                Hey fellas, I'm selling my rims and getting different ones. They are on ebay now but If you make me a good offer I'll pull them off! Just an FYI
                what are you sellin them for? and you are doing h22 swap too???

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
                  what are you sellin them for? and you are doing h22 swap too???
                  Yes sir! Taxes will be going to HMO for a lil JDM H22A M2B4 I'm selling them to get a different set (I'm being all secretive here because I've not seen another CB7 with these rims at all! Not even googling the hell out of it! I will say they are a five spoke.). Kinda love these other ones now and gotta have em!
                  Last edited by Airhonda92; 12-18-2010, 04:42 PM.

Comment

shweeeett that would be Triple H's!! whahaha

hopefully i like my H

Otherwise ill sell it and bewst my F bomb.

Rip It Up
                    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
                      shweeeett that would be Triple H's!! whahaha

hopefully i like my H

Otherwise ill sell it and bewst my F bomb.
                      When are you installing? Where did you buy from?

Comment

When are you installing? Where did you buy from?
                        i had found a jdm H23A block at the JY for cheap, it had 2 bent valves due to a snapped timing belt (OEM japanese belt too). Which lead me to thinking that this MUST be a really low mileage engine! I later bought a H22 vtec head and all i need is: HG, Timing belt, valve cover, H22 WP, Balance shaft block off plates, misc gaskets, ARP head bolts, flywheel, Clutch and a LSD H22 tranny.

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
                          i had found a jdm H23A block at the JY for cheap, it had 2 bent valves due to a snapped timing belt (OEM japanese belt too). Which lead me to thinking that this MUST be a really low mileage engine! I later bought a H22 vtec head and all i need is: HG, Timing belt, valve cover, H22 WP, Balance shaft block off plates, misc gaskets, ARP head bolts, flywheel, Clutch and a LSD H22 tranny.
                          Sounds like it should be next week then

Comment

Sounds like it should be next week then
                            ha i wish, i have a talon to get up and running. the only issue is finding a decently priced VC. I am hoping to get that H in by spring :/

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

all these h22s now im gonna boost hehe see how a stockf holds to boost while i build my block

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
                                all these h22s now im gonna boost hehe see how a stockf holds to boost while i build my block
                                stock block will hold 11-13psi fine, good for 300hp

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                                member ride thread
                                11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                                People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Working...
                                X