ever have weird or crazy dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ever have weird or crazy dreams?

i saw a year old topic about dreams but didn't want to bring it back.

i have weird/crazy dreams all the time. when i have a normal dream i never remember it. only the weird or crazy dreams are ones i remember.

the one i just had, i was walking down a dark street with a few other people around when suddenly a guy pulls a gun out and shoots someone. i was behind this guy so i tucked in to hide in case he decides to look around for witnesses. he turns around my way and starts walking past the cubbie i was hiding in (which was a random bathroom and shower in the alley ) i had a CCW license and gun. he came in to check it out while i hid in the shower. i had my gun out ready to shoot him if i had to. i heard him pump his shot gun and i prepared for the worse. he peers in pulls the gun up to aim and i shoot him first through the head. he falls down but doesn't die. i snag his shot gun and run out. no matter where i ran or how fast i ran he was right there. i race into a department store carrying two guns with him hot on my heels. no one calls the cops. no one tries to stop this guy chasing me down (no security guards in sight) and no one stops me carrying a shot gun and a hand gun. i continue running around the store trying to outsmart him and he always finds me (hid the shot gun somewhere he would never look unloaded of course just in case) before i wake up he's right on my heels i'm throwing things at him (plates, cups, etc.) and snagged a frying pan. he got close enough to where i bashed him like 10 times with the frying pan and got right back up and grabbed my ankle. that's when i sit bolt up in bed and think "wtf?"

so how about your weird/crazy dreams?
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

WOW...The wife and I was just talking about this last night. I was around 9 and i had a reoccuring horror dream about a brown fuzzy couch.When I turned 13 my mother bought a old brown fuzzy couch !!! I never told anyone about the dream and when I seen the couch I would not even sleep in the house while it was there.Totally scared the shit out of me . I stayed with my Aunt and Uncle until the sofa was gone..
    Last edited by stretch JDM; 01-04-2012, 02:15 PM.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

yeah i have messed up dreams all the time. My most recent one was the other day where i dreamt some guy was looking for my dad even though i haven't talked to the butt head in years. Anyhow the guy starts shooting at me with a p90.. thats all i can remember.

when i was younger i dreamt this tiny asian lady was chasing me through the house and then my mom woke me up saying i was talking in my sleep. The next day, my dad's mistress broke into our house while i was home alone. I had her trapped in the garage for a while until my older brother and mom got home.

A few months ago, i had a really terrifying dream where i shot to death in my home. I've only shared that with one person until now..
      Last edited by Leung; 01-04-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

wow that's strange. you wouldn't sleep in the house just because of the couch being in the house after you dreamed of it? or was there something more that scared you about the couch?

because of the dream i had i searched to see if i could find what it ment and went to this website. http://www.dreammoods.com
        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

I have 2 or 3 reoccurring dreams that come and go. Have since I was little. They used to scare me but they dont anymore, lol.

I have crazy dreams all the time though. Some make sense. Others, I wake up and Im like "WTF???".

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I also have deja vu a lot.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

[QUOTE=Honda_Lady;2910623]wow that's strange. you wouldn't sleep in the house just because of the couch being in the house after you dreamed of it? or was there something more that scared you about the couch?

Yep ..There was much more to the dream than that couch ..But it was the center piece for the dream ..

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

I dreamt I ripped out some of my hair the other day and it wouldnt grow back...That shit was scary

but otherwise if I remember the dream its fairly realistic...rarely do I remember dreams tho

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

The only weird thing in dreams I have are the people/places I dream about.

I'll be thinking about high school people in my college classes or walking from a hallway of one school into the auditorium of another school.

Comment

I have a lot of recurring dreams. Part of it is I can control most of my dreams. More than once I've woken up in a dream, decided I didn't want to stay awake, and went back to sleep. Then I had to control two dreams, which gets complicated.

I like to think of it like this: As long as it doesn't require a lot of brainpower to orchestrate, you can do almost anything in a dream.

I.e. if I had Honda ladies dream, I would've realized it was a dream, and simply defaulted to somewhere else, or used overwhelming dream powers to finish him. Because hey, what's the worse that can happen? You think too hard and wake yourself up?
                    MRT
                    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                    Originally posted by Tippey764
                    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                      I also have deja vu a lot.
                      This, but it's never anything major.

Normally a quick glimpse of something and I will have to look again. At that point I will think damn, that was in my dream.
                      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

I was hard on the nyquil this week and had a pretty intense sexual dream involving myself, a horse, and my little sister (I don't even have a sister) I don't know what the fuck to think about that. I wish I was kidding.

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

Originally posted by stevediraddo View Post
                          I was hard on the nyquil this week and had a pretty intense sexual dream involving myself, a horse, and my little sister (I don't even have a sister) I don't know what the fuck to think about that. I wish I was kidding.
                          Someone needs to add that to their sig.

Comment

I had a massive head trauma injury from a jet ski accident on September 6, 2004 and I haven't had a dream since. I don't know if anyone remembers my old sig that said "United States Marine retired #1" in it, but that's what happened. Dreams are overrated anyway.
                            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Last night I had like 5 dreams. I only really remember 2. first I was at the shell station by my house and I was filling up with my friends and girlfriend there. So then this guy in a geek squad truck (like a ups truck but black and geek squad vinyl.) So he like skids into a spot to fill up and his friend does it right behind him also in a geek squad truck. His friend kinda bumps him. And they get out and start laughing. For some reason I got hecka mad. And I start yelling at them. It turns out onet of my friends elise was in my dream there and she tells me she used to like the first guy and I'm like I dont care hes a dick. Then we were all still arguing about it over dinner and it was like a huge table with like thanksgiving food.

Then my next dream was short of a mix of start wars and the jetsons. And I dont really remember what was up but for some reason I had put the tail lights off one of the new accords on my cb. But they weren't only red and clear. They had some amber for the signals and it looked sick. Kinda like the lights off a new lancer.

Kinda wish that last one was possible.
                              Last edited by Quashish; 02-08-2012, 12:53 PM.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Working...
                              X