No announcement yet.

lets talk about vaping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the same. Just another form of "smoke". Exhale it in your own space and not in mine.

Comment

I was waiting for my flight in Alaska and there was a douch bag vaping. Cops came over and gave him a ticket for smoking in the terminal, rofl. He was mad.
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
        I was waiting for my flight in Alaska and there was a douch bag vaping. Cops came over and gave him a ticket for smoking in the terminal, rofl. He was mad.
        Fuggin win right there!

I really do approve of people being able to choose this over smoking. I really do. But, I do think the common decency thing applies and people should have the forethought to realize vaping where-the-fuck-ever was going to lead to this.

I stopped at Del Taco the other day(mmmmm, I love that place) and these asshats were vaping in the lobby. Like 6-7 of them. Eye-fucking everyone in the joint basically daring anyone to say anything about it. Totally being obnoxious for no apparent reason.

So I sat next to them (lol) and started playing re-runs of jeopardy on my laptop all loud and shit. Picking my nose and farting at every chance. They would be all thuggish with their attitude and shit, we would make eye contact and I would shove my finger right in my nose.

LOL

TWO CAN PLAY THIS GAME BABY!!!

Being in my 40's but basically an asshole for life-I just sort of project this "I really don't give a fuck" vibe about me. Its sort of a curse. Anyways, yeah, nose picking and farting while playing loud media and talking to my wife on the phone about xmas gifts for our inlaws drove those assholes out of there. It was awesome. I thought to myself,"Fuck these guys. Im going to invade their space too" and it worked.

Fucking win right there.
        Originally posted by wed3k
        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

i love that right there. the worst part of the whole vaping scene is those people. for me its not like i wasn't looking for a key to the city when i switched to vaping. i didnt want the freedom to smoke anywhere i wanted. I just wanted liberation from tobacco and all of its by-products. i dont see whats so hard about treating them like regular cigarettes. like some have already said, if you are bothering anyone at all, its just not cool.

-sean
          Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
          Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Wow... 5 pages and no one actually talked about vaping... but how the act of vaping is perceived by them and others.

Let's get back to what this thread was supposed to be about... people who vape, what they use, and things like that.

I for one use a simple Ego 1100mah 3.7v with a Vision Vivi Nova mini running 1.8 ohms. Very good vapor production with a good throat hit.

I decided to switch to vaping from using regular cigarettes. As of now, I am using the vape pen to help me cut back on cigarettes and eventually cut them out completely. After a little over a month, I am not down to 4-6 cigarettes a day (used to smoke more than a pack a day) and I even spend less money (vape ejuice and new tanks can get expensive; but when I am saving so much on not buying cigarettes, it ends up saving me money).

I, for one, treat it as a cigarette, except when I know no one will be offended (lack of people around me). If I am around others, then I will not vape. Its the same as avoiding smoking cigarettes around others. Ever since I have began vaping, my sense of taste has gotten stronger, as well as my sense of smell. I can smell cigarette smoke on others now. Lastly, I can breathe a lot better.

All in all, I don't think they can put anything worse into the ejuice than what is already added to marlboro cigarettes. I am happy that I have made the switch and truly hope it will help me stop smoking cigarettes.

Comment

I use v2 e cigs. and i think they are great. they arent too big. they are about the size of a cigarette. my long battery is 380mAh but it last me all day. plus with being 4.2 volts the vapor production is great. I use the v2 EX max clearomizers which are just refillable "tanks". The liquid is V2 platinum menthol. Has great flavor and throat hit for the 1.8 or 2.4% nicotine. 1.2% is a little weak for me.

quality of products is easily 4.5 stars outta 5. cant expect it to be 5 outta 5 considering they have great prices. but for the price you pay. i dont think it can be beat at all.

also the v2 customer service is excellent. the is someone there from 11a.m-11p.m. mon-fri which is great to talk to someone when you get home from work to make a warranty claim or order info or anything if necessary and not worry about them being closed before you get home.

Shipping is free although you can choose other fast shipping rates.

All in all the v2 has held up great for me over the past 6 months and i have had any kind of tobacco in that time frame.

I am very happy with them thus far. check em out www.v2cigs.com

-sean
              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

i know this has been covered a bunch but one of my friends just posted this on a social media site that shall not be mentioned and i figured it fit pretty well, and kind of highlights my feelings on the topic.

"Sure, smoking e-cigarettes are legal...and yes, it doesnt smell or have the notable cause to the second hand smoker; but how much etiquette do you lack to really have to smoke in a place where the ban of cigarettes may have been ruled for the sake of ambiance, and not just physical health or atmosphere."

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

ok id just like to say I can understand everyone's point of view on here, we all need something or someone to hate, thats human nature.

anyway, the whole topic is stupid, if you want to quit..or you need nicotine but dont want to ingest it with other things.. why hasnt anyone came up with using the nicotrol? ..Its still that false vision that smoking is "cool" technically you could make ejuice that doesn't even produce fog as you exhale..if youre nic fitting that bad in public, hit the thing in your sleeve, hold your breath 4 extra seconds and volia no evidence of your heinous act among innocents..its not that hard. But thanks to douches steam engine puffing around other people things have gone retarded, just like anything else thats "abused"

i still smoke analogs and ecig when moneys tight, I need my nicotine or you may witness a nasty nic fit.. Anyway I do what i want where I want and other peoples problems arent mine, Im just smart enough to not make things so apparent to be noticed...

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX View Post
                    I use v2 e cigs. and i think they are great. they arent too big. they are about the size of a cigarette. my long battery is 380mAh but it last me all day. plus with being 4.2 volts the vapor production is great. I use the v2 EX max clearomizers which are just refillable "tanks". The liquid is V2 platinum menthol. Has great flavor and throat hit for the 1.8 or 2.4% nicotine. 1.2% is a little weak for me.

quality of products is easily 4.5 stars outta 5. cant expect it to be 5 outta 5 considering they have great prices. but for the price you pay. i dont think it can be beat at all.

also the v2 customer service is excellent. the is someone there from 11a.m-11p.m. mon-fri which is great to talk to someone when you get home from work to make a warranty claim or order info or anything if necessary and not worry about them being closed before you get home.

Shipping is free although you can choose other fast shipping rates.

All in all the v2 has held up great for me over the past 6 months and i have had any kind of tobacco in that time frame.

I am very happy with them thus far. check em out www.v2cigs.com

-sean
                    I will have to check out the v2. It looks pretty good. I am getting a little tired of my eGo (maybe I could get a variable voltage one, better control over the heat of the vape).

I am at the same level. 1.2% is a little weak for me... I stick with 1.8% nicotine. It helps curb my cravings for a cigarette.

I highly suggest Zeus E-Juice 5.99 a bottle and they have a wide range of flavors to choose from. My favorite is straw-melon cooler. I am a fan of the menthol too! Plus, its a mom & pop type set up. The bottles have printed labels with your name on it and the product is freshly made for you (as there are expiration dates on them, so they don't stock them so they won't expire without sale).

Comment

Originally posted by oni_cb7 View Post
                      Wow... 5 pages and no one actually talked about vaping... but how the act of vaping is perceived by them and others.

Let's get back to what this thread was supposed to be about... people who vape, what they use, and things like that.

I for one use a simple Ego 1100mah 3.7v with a Vision Vivi Nova mini running 1.8 ohms. Very good vapor production with a good throat hit.

I decided to switch to vaping from using regular cigarettes. As of now, I am using the vape pen to help me cut back on cigarettes and eventually cut them out completely. After a little over a month, I am not down to 4-6 cigarettes a day (used to smoke more than a pack a day) and I even spend less money (vape ejuice and new tanks can get expensive; but when I am saving so much on not buying cigarettes, it ends up saving me money).

I, for one, treat it as a cigarette, except when I know no one will be offended (lack of people around me). If I am around others, then I will not vape. Its the same as avoiding smoking cigarettes around others. Ever since I have began vaping, my sense of taste has gotten stronger, as well as my sense of smell. I can smell cigarette smoke on others now. Lastly, I can breathe a lot better.

All in all, I don't think they can put anything worse into the ejuice than what is already added to marlboro cigarettes. I am happy that I have made the switch and truly hope it will help me stop smoking cigarettes.
                      If you like the vivi nova you will love the shit out of the pro tank mini.

It's made of glass so you can run any juice you want in it plus you can take it apart to clean it.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Mini_Kan.../krpt2-mk2.htm
                      visit vgruk

Comment

i used to run the turtleship v1 brass with the patriot atomizer with boom wire. running .1 ohm on organic cotton. hits like a champ with massive clouds.

now i run turtleship v2 full stainless with patriot atomizer and boom wire. still running .1ohms on organic cotton.

my daily set up is a chi-you with kayfun. organic cotton and running at a .8ohms

all powered by efest batteries.

i invested about $600 on my stuff. all authentic. ill post a picture soon
                        Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 12-16-2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                            -
                            WOW! Nice set ups right here! So jealous of these mods. I'm gonna be stepping up to one of these next month.

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                            If you like the vivi nova you will love the shit out of the pro tank mini.

It's made of glass so you can run any juice you want in it plus you can take it apart to clean it.

I've been meaning to try one of those! I will soon. Thanks.

Comment

Phone won't let me post pics.

Here is my current setup. And my baby. My provari.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...postcount=2754

In total. I think I've spent $500
                              Last edited by RyanD; 12-17-2013, 12:13 AM.
                              visit vgruk

Comment

Your friendly neighborhood asshole is back-

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5165480.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...arettes-n89366

I am sure there are other reports, because I have seen them online while reading the news, but I am not going to search them out.

If you vape, you should, as it's your health.

Just find it funny that everyone attacked me when I said that this shit wasn't healthy.

You are inhaling chemicals packaged in China, and we all know how reliable China is with chemicals.

To each his own.
                                Last edited by Ralphie; 01-07-2015, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X