Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leung View Post
    Wtf? $175 just for dental?

When i was on healthinsurance.org, i was offered health, vision and dental for less than $150 bucks a month.
    Nah 175 for the service of capping her tooth instead of $789.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
      So there is a deductible for using it? I didn't know that.

Damn I'm getting a headache.

But I was reading and yearly its around 90 bucks and no monthly...of course you would be making payments.
      Just make sure you read the fine print.

Think about it like this;

If they really did offer a quality product, that only costs $90/year, how would they stay in business? It costs about that much for a visit/cleaning. They advertise you get free xrays once every 5 years, 2 cleanings a year and they cover all this crap at whatever percentage.

My question is plain and simple. How do they make money if they only charge you $90/year?

Its because all the bullshit they sell you on, is exactly that. Bullshit. I bet your "crown" or "cap" will really cost you something closer to $500-$600. Even though they quote you some stupid shit or another today, some other asshat will answer the phone when you call being pissed about your bill and treat you like shit and act like you are stupid. I had bad thoughts about delta dental when this shit came up.

I dunno, maybe I am biased. Maybe my fucked up coverage is related to my employer, who knows. All im saying is read the fine print, they fucked me around real good.
      Originally posted by wed3k
      im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Working...
      X