No announcement yet.

Morimoto Mini H1 retrofit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the cutoff pics. I was to lazy to post them lol.

Comparing to the fxR projectors these arent the best. But they hang good with the TSX in my opinion, the bixenon is a plus.

Fxr in the accord headlights? Thats going to be a little work.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
      Thanks for the cutoff pics. I was to lazy to post them lol.

Comparing to the fxR projectors these arent the best. But they hang good with the TSX in my opinion, the bixenon is a plus.

Fxr in the accord headlights? Thats going to be a little work.
      No prob bro lol

h1 minis are great for the money.

i know they will be but I really like the output especially with some clear lens. I might even go s2000....those are just pure beauty.
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I personally think s2k projectors are over rated. They are nice, but for the price....its not that great.

Just my opinion.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

thanks for the cutoff pics...Im still curious about the cutoff in the CB housings though, because they are glass. which can obscure a portion of the beam. it looked fine with my s2k's, but that not the point i suppose...Anyways thanks Gemini for the pix!

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
            I personally think s2k projectors are over rated. They are nice, but for the price....its not that great.

Just my opinion.
            They have crazy width though

But yea, Morimotos are fine Esp for folks with not a lot of room.

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Are the H1s better than the d2s?

Comment

Because of the philips bulbs of the d2s they are better than h1

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

However the output is much better and the light is much more even with the mini h1. Its the solid choose between the 2.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                  X