A recent retrofit job I did

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A recent retrofit job I did

Sorry for the huge pics. Basically I did a full quad retrofit for a buddy of mine. I did mormimoto minis for the center, and g35 projectors for the mains. The minis can be powered by itself so he can run all 4 at once, and each has a high beam built in.

This was also my first time doing leds, turned out great and I learned a lot! I used cree p4 leds, no prewired crap here. All high quality parts.

Enjoy!

Custom regulator board. This regulates the LEDs at 12v as well as offering low and high settings for parking lights and signal lights.

Last edited by accordztech; 03-04-2014, 03:10 AM.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Video didn't show up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0pJ...e_gdata_player
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Corners look sweet, pics no work for me though. Im in sac too

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

I think I fixed it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

those look absolutely amazing. great job!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Nice.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

wow man very nice work, and as an electronics amateur myself I must say very well thought out PCB work.

Comment

Nice did you charge them?

Comment

Now come do mine, lol.

Great job man.
                  MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                  1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                    Nice did you charge them?
                    Thanks, of course. But for the LEds I didn't charge much since it was my first time. And now that I know what im doing I know what to charge lol.

It was a fun project. But some nights were to long, glad my boss wasn't in town for the week so I can get it done at work at night time =).

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                    X