Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New to the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the site

Whats up fellow cb owners. My name is alex or as some of my friends call me (goofy) .
    I have a 92 accord 4 door 5speed. I may be new to the forum but i do a little about cbs as i have owned 3. I bougjt this off a good friend for $250 just because he knew ive been wanting to get back in the cb life, and he didnt drive it anymore.
    Info of the car
    Honda accord lx sedan
    Gutted rear
    Function < form type 1 coils ( i installed these to replace the cut springs it had lol)
    H22 trans
    H22 ecu
    Stage 3 clutch ( unknown brand
    Xxr 001 15x8
    Cd5 side skirts ( installed these)
    Window visors
    Blacked housing headlights with tint on the outside ( need to remove
    F22a1 (hella miles) soon to rebuild or replace
    Rattle can paint , will be repainteD

I dont know how to post pictures but here is my instagram know ( srt4_elite ) i have a few pics of it there and also my other car which is a srt4
    Last edited by EliteCb7; 01-24-2016, 12:25 AM. Reason: Added more

Welcome.

I hope you realize that ECU is probably causing you to lose power... and is possibly causing damage to your engine.

Comment

Yup bad combination. Why not save up and swap out the motor for an actual h22?. You'll get the h22 eventually right?

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
        Yup bad combination. Why not save up and swap out the motor for an actual h22?. You'll get the h22 eventually right?
        I forgot to add that i wasnt running the ecu its on the stock ecu but thank you in advance for the info. Yes i will be doing a h swap soon
        Last edited by EliteCb7; 01-24-2016, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Good. Don't want to see you damage your engine before you even get started with it!

I'd be wary of that Stage 3 clutch as well. It's very likely a cheap brand like XTD, which doesn't tend to last very long (I learned that the hard way myself.) Anything "stage 3" is also WAY more clutch than you need for a relatively stock F22A (or even H22A if you swap.) It won't hurt to use it until it dies, but be prepared. When the time comes, pick up an Exedy clutch (either OEM replacement or Stage 1... that's all you'll need unless you're going turbo.)

Comment

Welcome to the site! Browse around and check it out, you'll like it here if you've owned 3 cb7s already

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

Good. Don't want to see you damage your engine before you even get started with it!

I'd be wary of that Stage 3 clutch as well. It's very likely a cheap brand like XTD, which doesn't tend to last very long (I learned that the hard way myself.) Anything "stage 3" is also WAY more clutch than you need for a relatively stock F22A (or even H22A if you swap.) It won't hurt to use it until it dies, but be prepared. When the time comes, pick up an Exedy clutch (either OEM replacement or Stage 1... that's all you'll need unless you're going turbo.)
              I wont know till intake it apart. It is way to much it grabs rapidly other then the exedy stage 1 on my srt4, wich performance great with the power and easy to daily. No boost for the cb i want all motor thinking of itbs but for a daily might be to much

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                Welcome to the site! Browse around and check it out, you'll like it here if you've owned 3 cb7s already
                Thanks!

I was on this forum years back but never really used it and lost the accord so figured i get back in the game lol

Comment

Working...
                X