Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Bolt Pattern?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bolt Pattern?

guys as some of u know i got new rims and now new tires.... the rims are on there way now suppose to be here on friday. But the problem is that i have a 4 lugged honda accord 90 lx and i told the guy that the pattern was 4x100 and someone in my other thread said that it is 4x114.3 i have no earthly idea wat these mean but if it is a 4 lugged car shouldnt the rims fit no matter wat or do i need to get them changed? plzzzz help me need to know asap thanks

your accord has 4x114.3 , and those rims that u got are the same one i got, so it will fit they are universal

Not my fault my dick only fits magnums.
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and FLY?

Comment

Accords use 4x114.3 bolt pattern. in 4x100 bolt pattern the wheel studs are spaced closer together.
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
        Accords use 4x114.3 bolt pattern. in 4x100 bolt pattern the wheel studs are spaced closer together.
        and civics use the 4x100..just FYI
        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

so will these rims fit my car they are 4x100 i think thats wat the dude sent me???????

Comment

Well if your not sure put them on if they dont fit then they sent you the wrong ones.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by iNSaN3x Killa
              guys as some of u know i got new rims and now new tires.... the rims are on there way now suppose to be here on friday. But the problem is that i have a 4 lugged honda accord 90 lx and i told the guy that the pattern was 4x100 and someone in my other thread said that it is 4x114.3 i have no earthly idea wat these mean but if it is a 4 lugged car shouldnt the rims fit no matter wat or do i need to get them changed? plzzzz help me need to know asap thanks
              The CB7 Accord has 4x114.3 lug bolt pattern. The Civic had 4x100 pattern. They are not interchangeable. However, the wheels you bought might have the bolt pattern for both already on it. Check when you receive them.

Comment

^Exactly. If the rims you get have 8 bolt holes then you're safe because both 4x100 and 4x114.3 will be there.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Just a lil fyi, there is also the 4x108 bolt pattern (might be more but thats whats on top of my head). So 4x100 and 4x114.3 are not the only bolt pattern with 4 lugs. If amd3dnow3 recognizes your wheels and are what you've purchased then they will fit. Next time please research so you do not buy the wrong parts.

Comment

4x108 is a ford thing IIRC, most "universal" 4-lug import wheels are 4x100 and 4x114 unless otherwise specified.

what kind of wheels did you get? a wheel name, or a link to a website or auction would solve everything...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                    Current cars:
                    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

sorry heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=150042457857

Comment

You're fine even though you told him 4x100 since the "4x100" rims are also 4x114.3 rims (8 bolt holes).
                        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

You're lucky that those are universal 4-lugs, otherwise that would have sucked man. Buying a new set of wheels and tires and then realizing they don't fit.

Comment

x2 /\
                            DA FASTEST ACCORD IN QNZ

The H-series potential only begins where the B-series ends.

83 Porsche 944 Black - Sold (my first)
                            91 VW Jetta GL Red - Sold
                            95 VW Jetta GLS VR6 swapped Green - Sold
                            90 Accord EX 4dr Navy Blue - Sold
                            91 Accord SE Gray - Stripped N Junked
                            92 Accord 10th AE Green - Sold
                            93 Accord LX 2dr Frost White - 4 sale
                            90 Integra 2dr JDM B16 White - Sold
                            93 Accord EX 4dr Black - New Toy

Comment

Working...
                            X