Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have or use electronic cigarettes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have or use electronic cigarettes?

I got mine like a week ago and havent smoked a regular cigarette since! im really happy with the one i got. Its called the joye 510. Its pretty much already paid for itself since ciggs here in denver are 5.59 a pack. i spent 55 on the kit.

For those that dont know what an E-cigg is, Its a mini vaporizer type unit that is the shape of a cigarette. it is battery operated and has an atomizer in it that vaporizes a water/nicotine/propaline glycol solution. All of which have been individually approved by the FDA. The atomizer creates a vapor that you inhale and feels just like smoking but without breathing in 4000+ chemicals. and no secondhand smoke or smell whatsoever. before i had found this product i was smoking a pack a day and thought i would never quit. After a week i already feel way healthier. Anyone else have any experience with these?

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

I've heard of them, just never heard of any success stories from them. I may have to give this a try. I'm sick and tired of smoking, but I get to the point that I can't resist what so ever.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

its an oral fixation, better than stuffing your face i gues

Originally posted by zack_odom
      Yummmmm. I'm going to go eat some Buddy Club sauce with my Mugen Spoon.

Comment

I see them for sale in the mall all the time and ive seen some people use them but I think its lame but make sperfect sense. I can hear it now, "fuck, my cig ran outta battery, yo Tony you got spare battery in your pack?"
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
          I see them for sale in the mall all the time and ive seen some people use them but I think its lame but make sperfect sense. I can hear it now, "fuck, my cig ran outta battery, yo Tony you got spare battery in your pack?"

Comment

i tried it at the mall, that shit is wack.

better off buying candy cigarettes

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
              LMAO

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
              i tried it at the mall, that shit is wack.

better off buying candy cigarettes
              For reals? I heard nothing but good things about it. I was planning on buying some in the near future for my Grandma, so that she could stop smoking

The only thing holding me back from buying some is that i'm worried there might be side effects or some shit?
              "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

Working...
              X