Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Bye Bye gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats nice. I have the tunerview I with the red LCD setup. During the day i couldn't see the lcd screen for shit in bright daylight even though it has brightness control. I then did some research and found out how to get more power to the unit since my ECU wasn't giving it. Easy 1 wire bridge and now I have good results!

It says on the website the tunerview I and II can be daisy chained together. I'm going to be purchasing a tunerview II soon and probably mount this in another location
    I need a custom turbo manifold built....
    707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
    "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
    '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

sweet. i was looking at ripping out my "tach" and replacing it with one of those. seeing as the OEM pos is not worth even looking at.
      Originally posted by Soichiro Honda, Honda Motor Company Ltd. Founder
      Action without philosophy is a lethal weapon; philosophy without action is worthless.
      No, I don't own a CB7, but I do own a F22A6 and a B16A trans. All going in a 90 integra sedan .

Comment

Hopefully

Hopefully I have one better coming in the near future!

Regardless good to see others are moving this rout too.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

I should have it installed with good pics tomorrow. I really like all the info it gives and the fact that i can buy additional sensors and eliminate all of my gauges for the total sleeper look.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
          member ride thread
          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Damn I like that, so it just hooks to the datalogging port in the ECU?
            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

yep.

member ride thread
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
              I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
              John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Thats cool, but if you really wanted to say goodbye to your gauges, I think the DashDaq would be pimp, and it does alot more then just gauges.

PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

the dashdaq is kinda cool. its not compatable with our cars though and way expensive.

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Its meant for obd2, but it compatible with Innovate, Haltek, AEM, and many other tuning systems. Personally, I was thinking an innovate log chain connected to the DashDaq for my car in the future. *Drools*
                    PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Working...
                    X