Official CB7TUNER AFM11 invite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heero357 View Post
    u comin down? just cuz your car isn't where u want it 2 b doesn't mean u can't come. my car is still n primer from 2 afm's ago but i'll b there w/ bells on
    i would love to be there this year. i haven't worked in two and a half years, still live with my mom, can't find a job to help her and we are barely keeping a roof over our heads and food in our tummies. a trip that far for 3 days means my mom misses that work since she uses my car after her's broke down two years ago and we haven't been able to afford to register it, i believe i fixed the problem but not gonna risk a test drive with a tag that has been expired for two years.
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

here is a teaser pic of the overall awards. They are currently drying up. Hopefully by next week they will be all finished and I will post pics of the finished project. I promise they will make you guys step up your game!!!! and btw remember in order to win an award you must have donated towards the meet.

Comment

Ok guys I have just started today my divorce and by the looks of it, this is going to drag on and on til we get our situation figured out. With that being said I don't want to complicate my life with more problems. I am no longer going to be planning a full weekend of events. Just the meet Dec 3rd. If some else wishes to plan something for Sunday, please make another thread and plan it out.

Also the meet will just be a meet, those that wish to BBQ, please bring your own stuff or make another thread and plan it out amongst each other. I don't want to complicate myself with the food neither. Sorry guys I have enough stress as is. Those 5 cb7tuner memebers that have donated, the money has been used towards the shelter rental, purchase of 31 awards and banner
        Last edited by JARHEAD293; 10-07-2011, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Damn bro, didn't know it was goin down like that. Sorry 2 hear that man but don't stress, it will all work out n the end. Good luck brother.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3222203/5

Comment

Not again!!! Fuck!!!!
            Accord Of The Month January 09
            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

If anyone wishes to get an AFM11 shirt Jonathan from flaccords is making them for us. He can slap the cb7tuner logo on them as well. Below is all the info
              http://www.flaccords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7522

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                Ok guys I have just started today my divorce and by the looks of it, this is going to drag on and on til we get our situation figured out. With that being said I don't want to complicate my life with more problems. I am no longer going to be planning a full weekend of events. Just the meet Dec 3rd. If some else wishes to plan something for Sunday, please make another thread and plan it out.

Also the meet will just be a meet, those that wish to BBQ, please bring your own stuff or make another thread and plan it out amongst each other. I don't want to complicate myself with the food neither. Sorry guys I have enough stress as is. Those 5 cb7tuner memebers that have donated, the money has been used towards the shelter rental, purchase of 31 awards and banner
                Sorry to had about all of this. Wish you the best of luck.

Now to figure out what to do about eating. If we stay 9a-4p people will be getting hungry (I know I will anyway). Is it possible to leave the park and come back without having to pay the admission twice?

If anyone wishes to get an AFM11 shirt Jonathan from flaccords is making them for us. He can slap the cb7tuner logo on them as well. Below is all the info
                http://www.flaccords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7522
                Thanks, just texted him!
                -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Hey gunrunner, yes you can leave the park and come back in w/o paying an extra fee as long as you hold on to your receipt

Comment

Hey gunrunner, yes you can leave the park and come back in w/o paying an extra fee as long as you hold on to your receipt
                    The only thing you might lose is your parking spot.
                    Hahaha.

One thing i was thinking about the burgers and hot dogs.
                    Depends on how many we have, we can plan when to put them on the grill.

Since we dont have the luxury of endless meat anymore.
                    Put a couple on the grill and then take 15mins between the next batch.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                      The only thing you might lose is your parking spot.
                      Hahaha.

One thing i was thinking about the burgers and hot dogs.
                      Depends on how many we have, we can plan when to put them on the grill.

Since we dont have the luxury of endless meat anymore.
                      Put a couple on the grill and then take 15mins between the next batch.
                      I thought about the losing the spot, or not being able to get out part as well. Might just grab a cooler and some meat to grill for myself. Look after #1 right here!
                      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

lmk when ur leavin that way i know when to come and i can get a good parking spot like last time it was here lol

going thru some changes

Comment

the pic topic...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...86#post2906886

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                          X