X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compliments of Jak Frost Tuning...

Frost-Ice open for business! .... lol jk

Comment

Did Honda come out with a new balance shaft bracket for the seal not to pop off? I see the old one on there but looks like there is a newer one that covers the entire seal...

So you installed another auto tensioner instead of the h23 manual tensioner?

Man you guys even pulled the motor with the AC compressor. Should of just left it on the side like I did to yours so the seals stayed in-tact.

Looking good tho. Cant wait to see the car not smoke lmao. JK man. Rip her hard and treat her well!

Comment

clean cb
        now swapped also looking good homie looking good
        what shall not
        kill you shall
        only make you
        STRONGER

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
          Did Honda come out with a new balance shaft bracket for the seal not to pop off? I see the old one on there but looks like there is a newer one that covers the entire seal...

So you installed another auto tensioner instead of the h23 manual tensioner?

Man you guys even pulled the motor with the AC compressor. Should of just left it on the side like I did to yours so the seals stayed in-tact.

Looking good tho. Cant wait to see the car not smoke lmao. JK man. Rip her hard and treat her well!
          I dont know if they still make this type of retainer any more...

The one i like is this one...

Also, its much easier just to remove the lines. Well for me personally.
          I dont really have to pay for freon, and im certified to handle the removal of freon.
          Hahaha.

Its not a very hard swap, just time consuming without air tools and a lift.
          If i ever do this again outside it will have to be for some mula.
          It took 12.5-13 hrs, stopped for lunch, dinner, and 4hrs of sleep.

Comment

Shits getting REAL in here^^^^^^

Looks good man im diggin the 4dr arcadia! Super clean.. the H is gonna be epic

8 Accords so far:
            '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
            '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
            (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
              So you installed another auto tensioner instead of the h23 manual tensioner?!
              Yeah.
              He's going to be doing normal daily driving.
              This is not a built/high performance engine.

Just remember . 7 years/100,000 miles . Which ever comes first...

Comment

the swap was done correctly, but there are some issues. h22 ps pump was making a whining noise when turning left and right. don't know if its the ps pump or what so, no ps until something can be figured out. and the other thing is the shitfing. i can go into 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th. 3rd gear grinds, and reverse is bitch to find when the car is on. 3x out of 10 i can get reverse when the car is on. but, its somewhat easier to go in reverse with the car off? one guy that was there bled the clutch and said all the gears work but has to be shift hard to engage them. were assuming it could be the shift linkage because it was caught getting pinched when the h22 was going in and was being twisted trying to get it off its pinched position. yesterday richie said that his manager is saying it could be the clutch slave and clutch master cylinder that could be the problem. we realy dont know what the problem is and i have to go and try to replace the linkage and the clutch slave/master cylinder before we can rule out the problem is the tranny itself. other than that, the motor runs strong. no more exccesive smoke on start up.
                my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Sweet. Your car finally has the guts to back up it's looks.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Nice update @ Jakfrostwhite they still make the other seal, its the one I got when I did my swap.
                    2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                    2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                    CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                    GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Yes petey!!!!!!!! Freakin yes!!!!!!! DOHC is ftw!!!!!
                      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      My coupe!!!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Did you get the tranny issues worked out yet?
                        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                          Did you get the tranny issues worked out yet?
                          Not quite. I think the synchros on 3rd and reverse are shot. But im no transmission expert, and no one i talked to can even begin to give me a clue as to what is wrong with the tranny. I got a replacement tranny...from a h23. But I'm having doubts about using it though. I probably should get the h22 tranny for the motor because the p2t4 tranny that's on the cb runs hard with the gears that are working now. Never knew how important 3rd is. 1st and 2nd, then 4th and 5th. sheesh.

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                          MR page

Comment

I do that sometimes when merging onto an interstate. I'll red-line 2nd, and if I don't need tons of power once up to speed, I'll go straight to 4th or 5th. Not all the time though.
                            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Yea. I'm used to using all the gears though lol. 3rd is like the middle man. 1st & 2nd is good, but going into 4th after 2nd, is slow as heck.

MR page

Comment

Nice man , Nice..
                                Simply amazing machine..Cool daily driver.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X