Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

are there any f22 turbo cars on here without dsm crap on them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can u atleast tell us if u broke into the 14's? i just need a general idea of a turbo f22's et's
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Breaking into the 14's would be no problem with the kind of boost he said was running....

Comment

is anyone using a stand alone just curious?? something like AEM ems or tecIII ??

Comment

Think i could break 14's with 8 psi?

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

well tuned 8psi should get you into med 14's even low 14's.

but 14.7 would be more realistic, specially if you have an automatic..
            90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
            < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

manual...so then, low 14's it'll be then...actually lets make the goal 13's on a stock block how's that lol

Comment

It would definitely be possible. Pulleys, flywheel, clutch, cam, exhaust, throttle body, intake manifold, maybe even p&p head on top of 8 psi. The engine would probably be able to handle that pretty well too since the boost wouldn't be too high. 13's wouldn't be too difficult you just might have a little traction problem.

Comment

i have run a 14 i actually think it was a 14.2 but that was with serious traction problem i spun all the way through 1rst and 2nd and hooked up when i hit 3rd. i had like a 3.8 60ft time it was a shitty ass run

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                  member ride thread
                  11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                  People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                  I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                  John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

so u find the timeslips yet?

Comment

i just read through this whole thread...

1-- it is possible to run the vafc/safc hack and the missing link

i just went to the track with my friend who has a boosted integra. he runs the hack with a missing link and fmu. when he bought the car, it had the check valves, but when he would boost to 7 psi, his CEL would come on, so he bought a missing link--no more CEL. he started @ 6psi and ran high 14's. he adjusted his boost to 10 and ran two 13.5's @ 100 and 101. --this guy is like 6'3" 335 lbs and he drives a boosted 4dr gsr. dont hound me about his slips... i am just vouching that it is possible to run the vafc/safc hack with a missing link with no problems. *But my freind has a 12:1 fmu and an inline fuel pump. his car dynoed 240hp and 220tq at the wheels on 7 psi on a dynojet.

2-- the HKS thingy

if it is the case the he has a that HKS wideband O2 thingy, and he is using a greddy EGT gauge, i would say that his car must be running like a charm. with a wideband, he knows what his a/f ratios are to the hundredths ...( 14.xx). that is about as accurate of a sensor u could use to get a/f readings. with that info, he can adjust his safc and continue to tune until he had his desired a/f's throughout the rev band. add to that, his use of the greddy EGT gauge to monitor his exhaust gas temps through the rev band...
                      thats about as great as it gets for the street tuner.

i give turbo90accord the thumbs up

Comment

sorry for the post whoring but some incredifind spyware kept me off this site for over a month. i'm just super stoked to know that turbo90accord has a f22a that can boost 13psi.

i am in hawaii and i have been on this mission of boosting my cb7. ever since my big burly-friend-in-the-boosted-integra told me about this guy, i set out on gathering components to street tune my cb7 to run 1 bar (14.something p.s.i.). i figure 1 bar on a f22a should be about 100% more hp overstock --about 250... maybe then i could beat the-big-burly-guy-in-the-boosted-integra.

justin izumi's accord

izumi was running a stand alone. he is the distributor for autec ...i think, just google justin izumi and see what u get. but he tunes some pretty fast cars here in hawaii.

Comment

Holy shit!! Over 400HP and torque on the F22A! Damn that really changes my view on that motor, thanks for the link!
                          -Josh

1996 Accord EX Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Working...
                          X