Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Bye Bye gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye Bye gauges

and hello to my newest goodie!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

all out race car

Comment

more all out sleeper. i dont have to have tons of gauges on my dash anymore.

member ride thread
      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
        more all out sleeper. i dont have to have tons of gauges on my dash anymore.
        thats a +
        hows it look at night?

Comment

good. it has brightness control.

member ride thread
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

awesome whats this thing set you back at?
            ive seen apexi vafcs do the same thing

Comment

Vafc doesnt read half of what this does. This reads every sensor that my hondata sees so all sensors and has ability to add more.

member ride thread
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

sweet so i take it your gonna use it for data loging and what not

Comment

no dont really need to do datalogging with this cause i dont log very often but it does show peak values as well as clear codes on the fly

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Nice What are thouse?

I'm thinking to get some PLX gauges for myself, they also can display multiple perimeters.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7
                      spanish for mother fuckin ricer?
                      lame.com been there?
                      what are you talking about..

member ride thread
                      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

nice all-in-one bro.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq
                        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

nice bro did you make it yourself or did you buy it from ecomodder? I tried making one, but only got half way lol. Very very nice btw.
                          either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

It's a tunerview from HRTuning.com. Replaces your dash and pretty much any other gauge.

Kinda like chessboxers racepak but lamer. It's great for a tuner, but not so practical for replacing your dash with.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                              It's a tunerview from HRTuning.com. Replaces your dash and pretty much any other gauge.

Kinda like chessboxers racepak but lamer. It's great for a tuner, but not so practical for replacing your dash with.
                              yea im definatly not removing my gauge cluster i am more using it for monitoring stuff while tuning. im gonna put it where my ac controls used to be.

member ride thread
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Working...
                              X