Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

who has the most power from a f22 sohc motor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who has the most power from a f22 sohc motor?

Am i the only one on cb7tuner that is rockin over 300hp turbocharged? surely there has to be others out there. im not looking for people sporting retarded amounts of nitrous im talking strictly turbo strictly f22.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23454

your just the only one crazy enough to run 1bar on a stock motor is all
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

on a SAFC.. to boot...

crazy indeed..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

turbo90, are you running some kinda boost ignition retard system?

right now i am 99% done with my f22a/b build (a block, b head)...i have forged h beam rods, arais forged pistons, arp rod bolts, arp head studs, arp main studs, and trying to get some total seal rings b/c dyno-flo in NV can eat a dick...

i am shooting for somewhere around 13 pounds of boost and after tuning hopefully over 300hp, hit me up turbo90 and we can chat
        My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

he rocked back his dizzy.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

haha, hey whatev works i geuss! Def an 'economy' build i would assume...
            My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

hardly economy my friend. its not so much the need for crazy parts the only way to make crazy and efficient power is by selecting parts that match each other well. all too many people purchase all kinds of parts and never even bother to ask if any of the parts are compatible or work well with other parts. i did allot of research when putting my kit together and have spent allot of time tuning and fidgeting to get it to run perfect. anyone and there mother can put together a turbo system and make some sort of power over stock but wether or not you buy the right parts that are going to ensure the reliability and efficiency of the setup is the hard part. ive said it many times before and i will say it again you get what you pay for. all i have to say is that i am loving all the turbo cb7s that are popping up i just hope everyone is actually doing research as to what they are putting on there car is acutally doing and adjust accordingly.

member ride thread
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
              I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
              John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

some are and some aren't. Really, we had another thread about this issue because it seems that r33/wikked/and I have made the turbo process far to easy to throw together. On another note tho i know you had no idea the setup was going to last this long.

Comment

I think u guys should make a list of website to for us newbies to do some reading on, like any site that helped u guys a lot in understanding tuning a turbo car, what A/F is, bigger turbo the better?.....etc......

I'll be boosted by the end of this summer!!!!!

And I'll do it right!

-Henry

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

Originally posted by i_love_cb7
                    I think u guys should make a list of website to for us newbies to do some reading on, like any site that helped u guys a lot in understanding tuning a turbo car, what A/F is, bigger turbo the better?.....etc......

I'll be boosted by the end of this summer!!!!!

And I'll do it right!

-Henry
                    that's the thing though, they don't want to spoon feed everyone. The spent countless hours of research to get to where they are, they want to help people, but not make it so some 16 yr old with daddy's credit card can do everything. They want you to learn it on your own, research, etc. I've got numerous hours logged on homemadeturbo.com, pgmfi.com, uberdata forum, cb7tuner.com, AT, accordinglydone.com, and DSM forums. It's all out there, you just have to look

Maximum Boost- Corky Bell
                    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord
                      hardly economy my friend. its not so much the need for crazy parts the only way to make crazy and efficient power is by selecting parts that match each other well. all too many people purchase all kinds of parts and never even bother to ask if any of the parts are compatible or work well with other parts. i did allot of research when putting my kit together and have spent allot of time tuning and fidgeting to get it to run perfect. anyone and there mother can put together a turbo system and make some sort of power over stock but wether or not you buy the right parts that are going to ensure the reliability and efficiency of the setup is the hard part. ive said it many times before and i will say it again you get what you pay for. all i have to say is that i am loving all the turbo cb7s that are popping up i just hope everyone is actually doing research as to what they are putting on there car is acutally doing and adjust accordingly.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like this guy
                      My members ride thread

Comment

I feel my F22 is cranking out around 400hp right now on 15psi with my 60-1. Fully built/sleeved however. Should be 500+hp when i raise the boost to 22psi...
                        Dude, i hate to tell it to you, but you better lower your boost like NOW, or have a lot of $$ for a new motor or new car... I ran my old setup with a 14b to about 300HP and the motor only took it for a few months before I broke ringlands.
                        BTW, do you have some pics of your setup???
                        12.5 at 114.6mph 15psi
                        11.7 and 11.5 20.5psi
                        F22a1
                        60-1 td06h turbo
                        Darton mid sleeves
                        85.5 wiseco 8.8:1 forged pistons
                        Crower pro billet rods
                        Custom ported head.
                        KMS valves
                        F23 headgasket
                        ARP H23 headstuds
                        H23 upper intake manifold
                        F22a6 lower intake manifold
                        Intake manifold is gutted
                        AEM EMS 1040u
                        FIC 850cc injectors
                        Walbro 255 pump
                        H23 manual trans
                        Prelude shifter assembly
                        Forbidden short throw
                        Nitrous Express Kit installed, never used on this motor

Comment

i only ran 5lbs on someone else map for 5 days and that blew up.. i geuss i gotta build the motor now

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=accord_drocca

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                            that's the thing though, they don't want to spoon feed everyone. The spent countless hours of research to get to where they are, they want to help people, but not make it so some 16 yr old with daddy's credit card can do everything. They want you to learn it on your own, research, etc. I've got numerous hours logged on homemadeturbo.com, pgmfi.com, uberdata forum, cb7tuner.com, AT, accordinglydone.com, and DSM forums. It's all out there, you just have to look

Maximum Boost- Corky Bell

word to that man^^. im part of all those, and some others too.

p.s.

im not 16, im 17. lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by fast93accord
                              Dude, i hate to tell it to you, but you better lower your boost like NOW, or have a lot of $$ for a new motor or new car... I ran my old setup with a 14b to about 300HP and the motor only took it for a few months before I broke ringlands.

obviously you cant read cause i have been running this setup for what will be 3 years at the end of july and i have run 14-15 lbs every day!!!!!. anyone can put a turbo on a car and blow it up with 5 lbs there is allot more to making a reliable fast turbo car other than the turbo.
                              Attached Files

member ride thread
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Working...
                              X