Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

are there any f22 turbo cars on here without dsm crap on them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are there any f22 turbo cars on here without dsm crap on them?

havent really seen to many on here just wondering...

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

I have one, no dsm crap unless you consider an Sabb side mount intercooler DSM.

check the sig..
    90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
    < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

thats good! saab is a ok hell i started with a saab t3 turbo when i first put my kit together!

member ride thread
      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

cool u also got an 1990 accord? same here

Tell us about your car and what you have done to it....what turbo stuff you got on.. how much ya boosting??

my is an LX coupe with an F22A4 engine, had about 148K miles on it
        90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
        < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

yea tell us all about your setup i'm all ears man
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

ive got the following

tubular manifold
            custom 3 inch downpipe
            t3/t4 60-1 ball bearing turbo
            tial wastgate
            blitz bov
            missing link
            440 cc injectors
            port& polish
            greddy profec-eo1 boost controller
            afc
            and a bunch of other shit i cant remember

im running 8.5lbs on the street and have run at most 13 at the track i have 190364 miles on my car and it is NOT built
            Last edited by turbo90accord; 01-30-2004, 06:07 AM.

member ride thread
            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

looks great...what kinda dyno numbers and track times are u getting?

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

wow down in the 13's that good ET

what size diameter is your intercooler piping?? aluminum or stainless steel? which front mount intercooler are you using?

Did you remove your turbo air intake/filter for the picture? or do you run without one??

did you have any check engine cel code like 12 for EGR?? you use the missing link to hide boost to the maps, People keep telling me that SAFC would hide boost from maps, any truth in that??

Oh yeah have you done anything for your ignition? MSD? external coil? colder plug? boost retard unit??

my smaller T25 come into full boost at 2200RPM, and make max power at 5700RPM, I think the T25 can product max at 14psi.
                how about the t3/t4 I was thinking of upgrading to that, but don't want to lose my low-end TQ.

Comment

yeah, same questions as blazen... but also - how long have you been running the setup? any mechanical problems?

and what size is your exhaust piping (not the downpipe, the catback)?

Comment

im running 3 inch all the way back to my apex n1 muffler

my intercooler piping is 50 mm before intercooler and 60mm after
                    i am running a apexi intercooler

i dont use a filter cause i dont have room for one

i have not touched my ignition at all other than plug wires and iridium plugs.

i dont get any cels havent gotten any in over 6 month
                    i have had the setup on my car for 2 and a half years now and have around 27000 miles on the setup and havent had one single problem

member ride thread
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Where are you located?? Hopefully in the eastcoast

I have 2" all aluminum piping with my Side mount intercooler. My tech from local shop say it would be perfect for an T25 turbo, since it produce less cfm then the bigger turbo. My downpipe and cat back is also 2.5" . Do you guy think the piping is too small on both intercooler and exhaust?? or is the shop tech right??

Any problem running the turbo without the air filter?? any protection from dirt and oil going into the compressor housing??
                      I was thinking of clamping a mesh screen on the turbo air inlet and run without the air filter also. Would that be a good idea??

how much colder spark plug did you uses?? are you using anything to retard your timming at 8.5 psi?? did ya get your safc dyno tuned? if possible please post your afc value so I can compare them with my setup. I need better low end pickup..

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord

im running 8.5lbs on the street and have run at most 13 at the track i have 190364 miles on my car and it is NOT built
                        i think he said he runs at 13 psi at the track not 13's but i guess we'll find out when he posts again...the long lasting power of a stock f22...amazing

Comment

i do run 13 psi at the track

the turbo does have a very fine wire screen over the inlet

my afc is not dyno tuned it is street tuned using a hks a/f knock amplifyer gauge and a greddy egt. i live in the mountains of colorado so my afc graphs will be of no help to you

member ride thread
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

I can't say whether or not he is full of crap, but since nobody else noticed this is the same guy who got his thread closed previously. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=2184

Comment

yea my thread did get closed but who cares i dont thats also the reason i havent said anything about dyno numbers on this thread nor will i say anything about horsepower on my car.

member ride thread
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Working...
                              X